Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Norwich have a bid rejected for Jon Walters

For goodness sake  :lol:

Very inventive from Norwich.

Surprised with all the money no one is looking at some of the talent in the Championship.

Expected people to be after Rhodes and Afobe this summer.

Apart from two seasons ago, Pedro has barely scored 15 league goals in 3 other seasons combined since 2011.

He's been average for a long time, way before Barca signed Suarez and Neymar as well. He's been living off his reputation since 2011 for 4 years and hasn't been the same player since Guardiola left.

Didn't watch them week in week out before Neymar so no idea. The amount of money spent on him is crazy regardless. Don't see what he'll offer them since Mourinho likes his winger on the right to be defensive.

Actual intent in the final third. You don't get that from Willian. Mourinho would like a similar ethic to Willian with the instincts in the final third of a Schurrle.

:lol: But man, Oscar was a direct player who loved to score goals, what happened to him? These guys are the sum of their manager. Where is Cuadrado? Mourinho doesn't want anything else other than have all the players in the world. He can only play one way and one way only. I hope Pedro isn't a massive flop because I like him as a guy on the pitch the way he behaves, but he's going to be a big flop unless Mourinho changes his ways.

I'm here all day for Mourinho bashing. Especially his actual football management.

I don't think it's a great move but Pedro does give them something else. I suspect Willian will start more games than not anyway.

Norwich have a bid rejected for Jon Walters

For goodness sake  :lol:

Very inventive from Norwich.

Surprised with all the money no one is looking at some of the talent in the Championship.

Expected people to be after Rhodes and Afobe this summer.

That would be desperate.

Mkhitaryan to Liverpool?! £15 million bid apparently accepted by Dortmund.

How many attacking mids to these lot want to sign?  :lol:

I'm sure Tuchel said he wasn't for sale; was really good last weekend

Seen it in the Independent just now. Seems a ridiculous move.

In other words, not happening.

Has The Independent become a tabloid that just makes up romours now like?

They all do, if it was really happening there would be more than just one paper reporting it.

Seen it in the Independent just now. Seems a ridiculous move.

In other words, not happening.

Has The Independent become a tabloid that just makes up romours now like?

They all do, if it was really happening there would be more than just one paper reporting it.

It's bollocks; Dortmund aren't selling him; he is a big player for them this season

Apart from two seasons ago, Pedro has barely scored 15 league goals in 3 other seasons combined since 2011.

He's been average for a long time, way before Barca signed Suarez and Neymar as well. He's been living off his reputation since 2011 for 4 years and hasn't been the same player since Guardiola left.

Didn't watch them week in week out before Neymar so no idea. The amount of money spent on him is crazy regardless. Don't see what he'll offer them since Mourinho likes his winger on the right to be defensive.

Actual intent in the final third. You don't get that from Willian. Mourinho would like a similar ethic to Willian with the instincts in the final third of a Schurrle.

:lol: But man, Oscar was a direct player who loved to score goals, what happened to him? These guys are the sum of their manager. Where is Cuadrado? Mourinho doesn't want anything else other than have all the players in the world. He can only play one way and one way only. I hope Pedro isn't a massive flop because I like him as a guy on the pitch the way he behaves, but he's going to be a big flop unless Mourinho changes his ways.

Oscar didn't look like a direct player who loves to score goals under Benitez, either. I think his destiny is further back, tbh. He is a very mature and capable player defensively, who is also very skillful and creative. He can easily develop into one of the world's best central midfielders, imo.

I don't know about Cuadrado, tbh. He has barely played, but when has seen the pitch, the man has been genuinely terrible. :lol: He would probably improve given time to adjust and grow, but he is at a club that can easily buy a replacement and probably has multiple other players they own who could take his spot. The chance may not come.

Guest palnese

@tancredipalmeri

SUPERBOOM! Chelsea have offered 120m€ to Juventus for Pogba! Juve not keen to sell, but understand they won't get more

Not sure if serious...

Guest chopey

I wonder when the Chelsea owner will say "No more !!!!!!! you have got like 50 first teamers.......make a team out of them"