Other clubs' transfers

TBG

:thup: Chelsea are a cancer, it's a shit move for his career, but at least he's doing it properly.

I'm not sure about it being a shit move for his career. He could start for them

Same could be said for Schurrle and Cuadrado and Luiz Filipe and De Bruyne and Remy and Salah and Ba. They're a super rich club with no interest in progressing the careers of any player, no matter what age. You're in, you get a chance for ten minutes, and then you're out when Jose has decided he's bored with you.

:thup: Chelsea are a cancer, it's a s*** move for his career, but at least he's doing it properly.

I'm not sure about it being a s*** move for his career. He could start for them

Yeah, wasn't so sure before, but having seen the state of them so far this season I'd agree.

:thup: Chelsea are a cancer, it's a s*** move for his career, but at least he's doing it properly.

I'm not sure about it being a s*** move for his career. He could start for them

Same could be said for Schurrle and Cuadrado and Luiz Filipe and De Bruyne and Remy and Salah and Ba. They're a super rich club with no interest in progressing the careers of any player, no matter what age. You're in, you get a chance for ten minutes, and then you're out when Jose has decided he's bored with you.

Not really because of Mourinho, none of those players fit into what he wants from those positions. This is nothing like that and not comparable at all, if he doesn't start straight away it won't be long till he does.

Guest firetotheworks

It's like players have never even heard of parking, let alone looked at the long list of players careers that Chelsea have ruined.

Everton would have done really well there though. Just need to stay on top of their scouting and keep improving their team.

Once you do that then this should in theory make you better in the end, and allow these teams to start making ground.

Everton never get a Lukaku if Man U don't throw silly money for Fellaini at them.

The only reason I think it might go alright for him is the lack of quality competition at centre half. Having said that he does make some bad mistakes as most young players do but I'm not sure Mourinho will tolerate that. Odd signing for a Mourinho team really

Guest firetotheworks

Everton would have done really well there though. Just need to stay on top of their scouting and keep improving their team.

Once you do that then this should in theory make you better in the end, and allow these teams to start making ground.

Everton never get a Lukaku if Man U don't throw silly money for Fellaini at them.

It's made literally no difference. :lol: As much as I don't like Fellaini, Lukaku isn't exactly a great player.

Real Madrid have sacked Finnish striker Eero Markannen from their B team after he allegedly returned from holidays having gained 18 Kg :lol:

He claims it's untrue and has posted a touched up photo on twitter:

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2015/08/25/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1440506700_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

It's made literally no difference. :lol: As much as I don't like Fellaini, Lukaku isn't exactly a great player.

Okay not the best example as Lukaku is still developing, and was expensive, but if they sell Lukaku it will be for more than the £28 million they paid for him that's for sure.

Technically they should be able to flesh out and better build their team with these huge fees they are getting for their players.

Unreal that they got him just two years ago for £2.5 million.