Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Or maybe he means won't play for? Whatever he needs to work on his English.

I think he means this, maybe he meant to tag JP.

Not sure what he means by 'can't say how the club have treated me'... if he's not going to play again why doesn't he just say?

unless he's being beat up every day by pulis and never getting paid I'm not sure how he can justify going on strike over not being sold, spurs didn't pay the price tough shit get on with your job or stop taking the wages

Spent yesterday in the company of a Frenchmen. He said Martial has a very high ceiling.. top, top natural talent. In that top bracket. But said obviously it's a crazy deal. Said it's better than paying anywhere near that for a Lacazette for example.

Spoke at length about Hatem, Cabaye, Thauvin & Cabella too.

What did he think of Thauvin?

Spent yesterday in the company of a Frenchmen. He said Martial has a very high ceiling.. top, top natural talent. In that top bracket. But said obviously it's a crazy deal. Said it's better than paying anywhere near that for a Lacazette for example.

Spoke at length about Hatem, Cabaye, Thauvin & Cabella too.

And?

Hatem has crazy talent (obviously) but is an idiot. Said he speaks French like a foreigner (but that's not unusual for footballers). He has the talent of a Benzema and should at least have had teh career of Nasri. Said he's started off on fire for Nice and there's talk he should be in the NT but it's a extreme long shot due to the coach. Said he had too much natural talent to be at NUFC or any of his following clubs anyway and you can't compare him to Cabella or Thauvin. Talent wise, they're not in his bracket.

Said Thauvin is similar but not nearly as naturally talented. Has similar behavioural difficulties. A hard worker which English fans like but similar profile to Cabella. Thinks Cabella's problems were more mental here than physical.

Said personality wise Cabella is a top lad. Easy to work with.  Not as nearly talented as Hatem. Suits Ligue 1 better.

Cabaye - didn't fit the PSG system. Was always shooting from ridiculous angles instead of juts passing. Nowhere near catching Matuidi, Verratti & Motta. I said in England that's the Stevie G AM type of player we love and CP/NUFC he was the best player - the manager loves him - and he can do whatever he likes. He said that might be why it didn't work out fro Cabella, he has the whole team to on his page and he would be on fire. I read that as "bit of magic" isn't Cabella's game like it is Cabaye or HBA where they can change a game out of the blue.

Finally, said Cabella's last season at Montpellier was phenomenal and better than anything Thauvin had produced.

Also spoke at length about my polar opposite feelings of the Ayew brothers. Apparently Payet is a top player too.

It is sad that Berahino can stamp his feet and refuse to play like he has done, he signed a contract with WBA and should honour it.

I don't turn up at work and say "I'm not working today because I want a transfer to a new position".

If he refuses to play he should have his wages stopped, he is paid to play football after all. Or even have his wages reduced if he rots in the reserves.

Players like him piss me right off.

It is sad that Berahino can stamp his feet and refuse to play like he has done, he signed a contract with WBA and should honour it.

I don't turn up at work and say "I'm not working today because I want a transfer to a new position".

I do.

Mind you, I work for myself, so it all falls upon deaf ears.