Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'd have Mirallas here in a heartbeat, class player on his day. Though, why would we want a winger when we can play with two DMs in the middle and two CMs out wide?

Agree, but how often does he have "his day"? For me he look like a player that are a lot more off than on.

I'd have Mirallas here in a heartbeat, class player on his day. Though, why would we want a winger when we can play with two DMs in the middle and two CMs out wide?

Agree, but how often does he have "his day"? For me he look like a player that are a lot more off than on.

What do Everton fans think of him? Cause I'm sure plenty of outsiders would have that same argument about Ben Arfa at Newcastle.

What do Everton fans think of him? Cause I'm sure plenty of outsiders would have that same argument about Ben Arfa at Newcastle.

Martinez hates him. Totally fucking mad we're ostracising him, talented player with admittedly sometimes frustrating end product but given a consistent run can be one of the best wide players in the league.

Sounds just like what we said about Ben Arfa!  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

any rumours about barca transfers in january?  they're obviously ripping everyone a new arsehole atm but i wonder if they're thinking of strengthening :yao:

Arda and Vidal coming in and I think that will be all

any rumours about barca transfers in january?  they're obviously ripping everyone a new arsehole atm but i wonder if they're thinking of strengthening :yao:

No new defenders. Seems risky.

I think they have enough defenders to get by: they'll have 4 CB's and 4 FB's:

No new defenders. Seems risky.

I think they have enough defenders to get by: they'll have 4 CB's and 4 FB's:

thought they might have strengthened their spine a bit myself, whether it be pogba CM or a commanding CB

Will be too difficult to strengthen in Jan

I wonder if they're keeping an eye on someone like John Stones? Or they'll go for Laporte

Pogba will surely be a target in the summer

A front four of Neymar, Messi, Suarez and Pogba man, would be insane :lol:

Will be too difficult to strengthen in Jan

I wonder if they're keeping an eye on someone like John Stones? Or they'll go for Laporte

Pogba will surely be a target in the summer

A front four of Neymar, Messi, Suarez and Pogba man, would be insane :lol:

Don't worry Iniesta will bring down the quality  :iamatwat:

There were lots of talk of strengthening a couple months ago, but suddenly we're awesome again and it's all quieted down. Vidal and Arda coming in it's probably all we'll see. Sergi Roberto's form has made another midfield signing unlikely. The lad has definitely stepped up when we needed him (I had given up on him, myself).

I'd feel better with a quality defender in myself. We have lots of defenders, but few really good ones. But we are not likely to find that kind of player in January, so probably not worth it.

Not seen that much La Liga this year.  Really enjoyed the demolition job you did on Real Madrid though!  How has Mathieu performed?  It always makes me laugh when I see him.  He looks like he should have a northern accent and should be turning out for a League One club :lol:

That is purely based on his appearance.  I have no idea if he is any good.  Although he has never looked that great to me and I did think it was a strange signing when you got him.

Not seen that much La Liga this year.  Really enjoyed the demolition job you did on Real Madrid though!  How has Mathieu performed?  It always makes me laugh when I see him.  He looks like he should have a northern accent and should be turning out for a League One club :lol:

That is purely based on his appearance.  I have no idea if he is any good.  Although he has never looked that great to me and I did think it was a strange signing when you got him.

It's weird because he looks shaky most of the time yet he's performed well in big games. He's strong in the air, something we don't have much of.

All in all he's a decent backup, but we should have never paid what we did for him (€20m).