Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest chopey

The major transfers won't happen till the season starts IMO, nothing will happen between now and the end of the euros, then the players will be away for a couple of weeks and the season starts a few weeks after that

Good player and did well for Milan for this season. Not sure how he'll do in the Premier League. Can see a lot of West Ham fans being frustrated with him, could even see a lot of them going as far as giving him a bacca to any clubs willing to buy him.

West Ham buying Milan's top goalscorer. Man, what has the world come to.

Can't blame West Ham for chronic mismanagement at Milan like. Even if they are West Ham.

It was mostly a "how the mighty have fallen" comment, certainly won't chastise West Ham for trying to get a good player for themselves.

Mendieta was my favourite player growing up before he joined Boro, loved his penalty technique and scored an absolute beaut freekick against Yugoslavia in Euro 2000

Bacca's done well for himself since watching an Obertan winner at SJP when he was here with Club Brugge

Real bidding for Alaba?

Would be a top signing even though I'm not sure he would get in the first team.  Marcelo is only 28 and has a great relationship with Ronaldo.

Can play in midfield too

Real bidding for Alaba?

Would be a top signing even though I'm not sure he would get in the first team.  Marcelo is only 28 and has a great relationship with Ronaldo.

Can play in midfield too

Still wouldn't get ahead of Casemiro or Isco would he?

Think James is bound to leave.  Would love to see him in the PL.

Edit: seems like Perez is determined to keep James.  Either James or Isco has to leave imo.  Vazquez and Jese seem to be ahead in the front 3 positions than them both so there's only that 1 midfield spot for both of them. 

Yo, Jorge. Get me a couple of overpriced middle distance athletes while I get rid of these stooges from the last regime so I can show the rest of the squad who's now boss.

Mourinho wants to sell Mata and Blind

:lol: it begins. We know he doesn't rate Mata, but Blind is so useful man. Such a heady player that can do a really good job at left back, centre back and centre midfield.

Really don't think much of Mourinho man. He gets the job done, but he's an ass. He has got rid of some good players in his time. So rigid.