Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I know times have changed drastically in the last 20 years, but remember when £15 bought you Alan Shearer :lol:

What was this, a shiny panini or something?

Took me a good two minutes to figure out what you were getting at :lol:

Changed it now  :p

That Jordan Ibe fee is incredible. I actually like his game too, but the guy hardly plays! £15 million?! Wow.

Pity about the Townsend relegation clause because he must have been worth much more.

That Jordan Ibe fee is incredible. I actually like his game too, but the guy hardly plays! £15 million?! Wow.

Pity about the Townsend relegation clause because he must have been worth much more.

Shame we got relegated. £12m was a bargain considering how transfers have gone this summer.

Guest chopey

£15m for Ibe, f***ing HELL.

I thought £15 million was a brilliant price for Ibe until I found out he wasn't Origi

On the Mail site so make of it what you will:

Santon deal nearing completion

SIMON JONES: Former Newcastle full-back Davide Santon is on the verge of move to their great rivals Sunderland.

A fee, thought to be in the £3.5million region, and personal terms have been agreed with just a medical pending.

The 25-year-old has been the subject of an offer from Crystal Palace but believes he may have greater first team opportunities at the Stadium of Light.

Sunderland have a limited budget and have also been in talks with Tottenham over a fresh deal for right-back DeAndre Yedlin.

On the Mail site so make of it what you will:

Santon deal nearing completion

SIMON JONES: Former Newcastle full-back Davide Santon is on the verge of move to their great rivals Sunderland.

A fee, thought to be in the £3.5million region, and personal terms have been agreed with just a medical pending.

The 25-year-old has been the subject of an offer from Crystal Palace but believes he may have greater first team opportunities at the Stadium of Light.

Sunderland have a limited budget and have also been in talks with Tottenham over a fresh deal for right-back DeAndre Yedlin.

:anguish:

Always liked Davide