Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Kante was brilliant last season. Perhaps the finest defensive midfielder campaign i've ever seen. Tireless does him a disservice, it's like having an extra midfielder. Way better than i've ever seen from Matic - week in week out.

£30m is a bargain. IMO £45m based on last season would still be a great deal.

Compare that price to Sissoko [emoji38]

Will be a class signing for Chelsea and, for me, makes them favourites for the title.

Elsewhere, Bild say Dortmund have agreed to re-sign Gotze for £19m.

I know they have got a new manager and all but would be a huge jump for them to win the league based on last year.

They've made some really good additions so far this summer.

Who else have they signed? bit out of the loop.

Compare that price to Sissoko [emoji38]

Will be a class signing for Chelsea and, for me, makes them favourites for the title.

Elsewhere, Bild say Dortmund have agreed to re-sign Gotze for £19m.

I know they have got a new manager and all but would be a huge jump for them to win the league based on last year.

They've made some really good additions so far this summer.

Who else have they signed? bit out of the loop.

Barta, Dembélé from Rennes who everybody raved over last season, Raphael Guerreiro (sp), Sebastian Rode and some young Turkish lad who is meant to be a good prospect.

You'd think with all the money going around and after a pretty decent Euros that Sunderland would try and get more than £1million for Giaccherini :lol:

Having a medical at Napoli

Man Utd have spent well, especially if they get Pogba. Chelsea are doing well. It must be Cities turn soon.

I think 50m for Stones would be a massive waste.

Top CM from the league champions going to the team who finished 10th. :anguish:

You know that there is more too it than that though Yorkie. All things being normal, Leicester aren't going to be competing for the league next year and although they might have a few Champions League games, Chelsea is a much better prospect for him.

Players aren't loyal anymore, you know that.

You know that there is more too it than that though Yorkie. All things being normal, Leicester aren't going to be competing for the league next year and although they might have a few Champions League games, Chelsea is a much better prospect for him.

Players aren't loyal anymore, you know that.

They have more chance of winning the Premier League next season than they did last season.

Well actually they don't because they just sold one of their three best players, but you know what I mean.

Yeah, I see a season similar to Blackburn and I can't really remember them selling anyone major that summer? Maybe Berg or May?

Edit: Didn't actually realise they'd went on to finish 7th. Leicester will do very well if they match that.

I think they could do well if they get couple of signings in. Right now it looks like they're relying on Vardy and Drinkwater to have the same kind of season. Mendy is a good replacement for Kante and Musa is a good signing. Still think they need to make major signings to succeed, or maybe they just feel like giving these other players a chance to play CL football and not care about solidifying a place in the top 8. Mahrez, Mendy, Musa, Drinkwater and Vardy are good players, but still think they need two or three new defenders and a new left-winger and striker if they really want to get another European cup spot.

And this is what is completely wrong with modern football a team like Leicester has a fairytale season that could define the modern era of the club for many years to come yet winning the league and playing champions league football earning a fantastic living isn't enough for these mercenary cunts all they want is the money and to move

Same happened with Atletico when they won the league they lost Diego Costa, Filipe Luis etc

How are these teams supposed to play catch up to these cash hungry whores when even winning the league isn't good enough for these absolute cunts of players

i hate it it really boils my piss you don't get that in US sports unless there is a trade the top player ends up playing for a shite team because he then has the prestige of having made it to the NFL,NBA,NHL,MLB etc

And this is what is completely wrong with modern football a team like Leicester has a fairytale season that could define the modern era of the club for many years to come yet winning the league and playing champions league football earning a fantastic living isn't enough for these mercenary cunts all they want is the money and to move

Same happened with Atletico when they won the league they lost Diego Costa, Filipe Luis etc

How are these teams supposed to play catch up to these cash hungry whores when even winning the league isn't good enough for these absolute cunts of players

i hate it it really boils my piss you don't get that in US sports unless there is a trade the top player ends up playing for a shite team because he then has the prestige of having made it to the NFL,NBA,NHL,MLB etc

What we do over here though, which I think European football could benefit with some form of, is that we trade players, we don't buy them. So if Kante wants to go to Chelsea, then Chelsea and Leicester would have to negotiate a player or players to go the other way. That way you're essentially getting the same quality, or hopefully the same quality, instead of losing really important parts of your squad outright. It brings way more parity to the league.