Other clubs' transfers

TBG

He's had a very strange career in that he had an exciting season at Parma, and Inter signed him the same year they bought Icardi for a similar fee and similar hype. Then he bombed at Inter, was loaned out to Livorno and bombed there, and then went back to Parma and did nowt. 1 goal in about 50 games across 3 years.

Now after a year in the UAE and 6 months in Belgium suddenly he's being bought for £10 million+

You'd feel Delph would have PL options too..

Aye

Going to be a tough window

I'm sure Rafa could pretty easily find upgrades on shit like Colback and Alsoran from Spain, like. Miguel de las Cuevas and Isaac Cuenca off the top of my head.

Delph is trash anyway, sure he's better than Colback but who isn't? we shouldn't be signing players just because they are better than what we have but because they are actually quality players who will help us achieve not only promotion but be a good team in the Premier League.

Signing bang average rubbish just because they happen to be better than what we have is not the way to go and is exactly why were relegated to begin with, If the club has any aspirations to be anything but relegation fodder if we get promoted we'd just have to replace players like Delph within a year anyway.

Delph is trash anyway

You let yourself down with stuff like this, mind. And I'm far from Delph's biggest fan.

Aye. Turning your nose up at a very solid PL midfielder when we're in the Championship ffs. I would've been happy with him coming in last year at this time.

Anyway we're more likely to land an unproven player like RLC.

He's had a very strange career in that he had an exciting season at Parma, and Inter signed him the same year they bought Icardi for a similar fee and similar hype. Then he bombed at Inter, was loaned out to Livorno and bombed there, and then went back to Parma and did nowt. 1 goal in about 50 games across 3 years.

Now after a year in the UAE and 6 months in Belgium suddenly he's being bought for £10 million+

Hardly a case of Oumar Niasse, then.

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are about to sign Sam Winnall for £500k from Barnsley. Rumours that Conor Hourihane will be joining him too. Two astute bits of business if they come off.