Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Probably still get shipped out to China anyway.

China are going to end up bailing out a lot of clubs who find themselves in these situations now, providing the player has a decent enough reputation.

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are about to sign Sam Winnall for £500k from Barnsley. Rumours that Conor Hourihane will be joining him too. Two astute bits of business if they come off.

We should go for Hooper ;-)

Love Sam Winnall, class finisher that lad.

Looks like Sheffield Wednesday are about to sign Sam Winnall for £500k from Barnsley. Rumours that Conor Hourihane will be joining him too. Two astute bits of business if they come off.

Didn't realise Hourihane's contract is up at the end of the season. Thought we might have been linked with him

Didn't realise Hourihane's contract is up at the end of the season. Thought we might have been linked with him

Can see Sheff Wed making the play-offs again. We were shit when we played them although they did look a decent side.

We really should be in for him, he's done brilliant for a poor Barnsley side this season. I'd like to think Barnsley might be a bit more willing to negotiate with us with them having Armstrong off us.

Swansea and Hull both seem to be bringing people in (including competent managers) whilst the mackems sit around doing nothing.

didn't Sunderland come out and basically say they're utterly broke and even if they sold players might not be able to reinvest the cash?

Swansea have hired someone that did a worse job than Steve McClaren at Derby. Someone who has no pedigree as a manager at all. Like Schteve - may be suited to being a Assistant better.

Hull have hired someone you've never heard of. You can form no opinion on his ability.

They may prove to be masterstrokes but I don't see how you can come to that conclusion now at all.

Clement got sacked by Derby when they were in a playoff place so I'm not sure that he did that bad of a job, especially when McClaren only got them to 8th the season before (yeah I know McClaren got them to a playoff final a couple of seasons earlier but Clement's side were on course to be in the playoffs)

Swansea have hired someone that did a worse job than Steve McClaren at Derby. Someone who has no pedigree as a manager at all. Like Schteve - may be suited to being a Assistant better.

Hull have hired someone you've never heard of. You can form no opinion on his ability.

They may prove to be masterstrokes but I don't see how you can come to that conclusion now at all.

Clement hardly did a worse job then McClaren like, Derby we're 5th in the table when he was sacked, and that was apparently down to his playing style, a playing style that would suit a team that is stuggling and needs to grind out results, he has also worked alongside Ancelotti at Real Madrid, Bayern, PSG and Chelsea. Yes it is a risk, but what managerial appointment isnt?