Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I'd be disappointed if we signed Paulinho tbh.

For £40m yes, but he's far better than our current midfielders except maybe Merino who I haven't seen enough of. I know it's gets a bit annoying, but they're taking a huge risk based on his performances for the national team which has been great. Basically been the Paulinho Spurs were buying. Scored a hattrick away against Uruguay in the qualifiers. With that said, he's no player for Barcelona and he's certainly no player for £40m even in todays market.

I'd be disappointed if we signed Paulinho tbh.

For £40m yes, but he's far better than our current midfielders except maybe Merino who I haven't seen enough of. I know it's gets a bit annoying, but they're taking a huge risk based on his performances for the national team which has been great. Basically been the Paulinho Spurs were buying. Scored a hattrick away against Uruguay in the qualifiers. With that said, he's no player for Barcelona and he's certainly no player for £40m even in todays market.

FFS, do you get an alert or something? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

For me the really stand out transfer price is still Buffon. He went for nearly £33m in 2001 and he's a 'keeper, I think that should probably come into it as well. I've no idea why he's not on there when Veron is, who went for £28m at around the same time.

For me the really stand out transfer price is still Buffon. He went for nearly £33m in 2001 and he's a 'keeper, I think that should probably come into it as well. I've no idea why he's not on there when Veron is, who went for £28m at around the same time.

PL transfers innit?

Guest firetotheworks

PL transfers innit?

Ah God aye, of course.