Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Why are all the top club's fighting over Johnny fucking Evans? [emoji38] It just shows how lacking in genuinely solid, reliable defenders we are at the moment.

Fact he's a solid PL defender + British innit?

Liverpool supposedly close to getting VVD, rumoured price of £75 million. Also increasing their bid for Lemar to around £70 million.

Surely selling Coutinho to fund it?

By all accounts according to the local journos ,No.

Coutinho is staying put this season regardless what Barca bid .

As for the money, since the first week of transfer window it was suggested that ,Klopp has been given nearly million for this window so presumably from that.

Although the VVD plane rumors have been already rubbished.

That explains it.

Liverpool supposedly close to getting VVD, rumoured price of £75 million. Also increasing their bid for Lemar to around £70 million.

Surely selling Coutinho to fund it?

By all accounts according to the local journos ,No.

Coutinho is staying put this season regardless what Barca bid .

As for the money, since the first week of transfer window it was suggested that ,Klopp has been given nearly million for this window so presumably from that.

Although the VVD plane rumors have been already rubbished.

100 mil plus sales I meant

I would sell Coutinho this week for whatever Barca's "best and final" offer is. They will never have that amount offered again.

This is a world cup year and we are in CL though .

Perform well in CL and have a good world cup his price will only go up.

Gibbs to Watford deal collapsed due to players wage demand

See i don't that, not play and get a fortune, or play and get a slightly less fortune. No longer do players play for love of playing the game, no wonder the modern footballer is becoming hated.

I'm not sure where I stand on this TBH, instinctively I agree but then I can see myself sitting on the higher wages if the difference was big enough.

Aye, but with what Gibbs has already earned he must be a millionaire already. We would just love to be paid to play football, i suppose when you're in it's probably different with the money flying about.

Why are all the top club's fighting over Johnny fucking Evans? [emoji38] It just shows how lacking in genuinely solid, reliable defenders we are at the moment.

Good pro who will do a decent job against the weaker teams in Europe, who wont complain about not starting in the bigger games, and homegrown i suppose.

Really hope Liverpool rubbishes us for real and we look elsewhere. Coutinho is not nearly worth that money, and we should be smarter than that.

Knowing us, we'll buy him at whatever massive premium Liverpool sets. Meh.

This, which is exactly why Liverpool should snap their hands off.

Really hope Liverpool rubbishes us for real and we look elsewhere. Coutinho is not nearly worth that money, and we should be smarter than that.

Knowing us, we'll buy him at whatever massive premium Liverpool sets. Meh.

I think the problem is if Barca failed to sign anyone, Messi would not sign the contract and could leave for free next summer.  That must be the end of Barca.

Imagine if Messi walked and could sign for anyone he wanted :lol:

The media would be wanking themselves silly over that for months, that's NBA/NFL esque s***. It wouldn't happen though, can't see him leaving tbh.

He would need to televise "the decision" with four shirts in front of him - Man City, Chelsea, PSG, and Real Madrid.

Imagine if Messi walked and could sign for anyone he wanted :lol:

The media would be wanking themselves silly over that for months, that's NBA/NFL esque s***. It wouldn't happen though, can't see him leaving tbh.

He would need to televise "the decision" with four shirts in front of him - Man City, Chelsea, PSG, and Real Madrid.

It'll be a Manchester club