Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Don't think the PL is really too bad in terms of excitment and all that this season.

Many teams fighting for title, CL places, relegation and all that. Wouldn't complain.

Bundesliga is much, much more one sided.

Wolff Eikrem travelling with Cardiff today. Now that's something I'm excited to see, one of my favourite players with his diabetes and cleft lip & palate. Hope he succeeds. Love a good overcoming the odds story in sports.

Anyone starting to think that Arsenal would've been better off with Higuain instead of Ozil after all?

No.....Higuain wouldn't be that good for them anyway they either need someone explosive or a target like Giroud who has decent technique brings the rest into play. ( Mandzukic would be good for them too)

Last season they had no player like Ozil and have been desperately needing of it since Fabregas left, they had nice technical players but no one who has the vision to break down teams.

It was vital to get someone like that.... but ignoring all this Ozil just raises the level of those around him with his movement on top of his ridiculous passing.

Even when he plays badly he makes others play better as they are all focusing on him, there's no way in hell that Ramsey would have had the goalscoring burst he's had without him.

Higuain wouldn't have had even close to the impact that Ozil has on that football club and needs the service that last seasons Arsenal wouldn't have been able to provide without Ozil.

Ah well, the Bundesliga was good while it lasted.

Which will be the next hipster league?

Austrian Bundesliga.

:lol:

http://media.de.gosupermodel.com/displaypicture?imageid=1314681&large=1

One of my FM loves :megusta:

Much cooler when their stadium was called "The Arnold Schwarzenegger Stadium", mind.

Guest chopey

Lambert to West Ham for £8 million

Why would Lambert want to do that? Anyway, it is a newspaper rumour. Posting "Lambert to West Ham for £8 million" makes it sound like a club confirmed done deal.

Harsh, I thought the thread was called Other clubs transfers, not Totally confirmed and sanctioned by Loveitifwebeat you transfers

Why would Lambert want to do that? Anyway, it is a newspaper rumour. Posting "Lambert to West Ham for £8 million" makes it sound like a club confirmed done deal.

They would double his wages apparently.

Harsh, I thought the thread was called Other clubs transfers, not Totally confirmed and sanctioned by Loveitifwebeat you transfers

All you needed to do was say "The Sun says Lambert to West Ham for £8 million".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/gossip/

Southampton's England striker Rickie Lambert, 31, wants to move to West Ham in an £8m deal but Saints will not allow him to go before they sign another forward.

Full story: the Sun