Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Yeh we are in a poor state at the moment. Only Jedinak captain of Crystal Palace starts every week. Chris Herd gets a game for Villa when he isn't injured. To make matters worse our best attacker Robbie Kruse from Leverkusen tore his ACL yesterday and is out of the World Cup. :(

Swansea close to signings Rhys Williams from Middlesbrough.

How many Aussies actively playing in the PL atm? A far cry from when you had Viduka, Kewell, Emerton, Neill, Cahill.

Chris Herd – Aston Villa F.C. – 2010–

Mile Jedinak – Crystal Palace F.C. – 2013–

Brad Jones – Middlesbrough F.C., Liverpool F.C. – 2003–09, 2011–

Mark Schwarzer– Middlesbrough F.C., Fulham F.C., Chelsea F.C.– 1997–

Yeh we are in a poor state at the moment. Only Jedinak captain of Crystal Palace starts every week. Chris Herd gets a game for Villa when he isn't injured. To make matters worse our best attacker Robbie Kruse from Leverkusen tore his ACL yesterday and is out of the World Cup. :(

What happened to the Aussie Celtic signed, doesn't even seem to get on the bench?

“Monaco didn’t sign off the paperwork when we asked, and at the 11th hour it looks like they had a change of heart. To have worked so hard, gone out there to meet him and do a medical and then not complete the deal is a real kick in the nuts. I got mugged good and proper.”

Allardyce has turned all cockerney. :lol:

What happened to the Aussie Celtic signed, doesn't even seem to get on the bench?

Rogic is heading back to Australia on loan until the World Cup, Commons is keeping him out of the team. He looks quality for Australia, but Lennon won't give him a chance at Celtic.

“Monaco didn’t sign off the paperwork when we asked, and at the 11th hour it looks like they had a change of heart. To have worked so hard, gone out there to meet him and do a medical and then not complete the deal is a real kick in the nuts. I got mugged good and proper.”

Remarkably similar to us and Remy a year ago :lol:

Remarkably similar to us and Remy a year ago :lol:

a lot worse in fact, we never got to the medical stage after all

I can see where he went wrong. Should have signed him then let him realise what he'd let himself in for.

Fredy Guarin having a medical at Juve. They already have a canny midfield with Pogba / Vidal / Marchisio / Pirlo etc

Vucinic might be headed the other way.

Strange signing, that. Quite overrated, imo.

I don't know about that. He is what he is, a hard-working midfielder, makes up for technical deficiencies with pure motor. Though that means he's not on the same level as Vidal, Pogba or Marchisio, of course.

Not sure I see the same player, here. I think he's a decent passer with good technique. Decent athleticism as well. Apart from that... don't see why a club like Juventus would want him.

He also keeps shooting, and wasting them, from distances quite frequently. Someone needs to take him to one side and tell him he's extremely shit at long shots and free kicks.

Not sure I see the same player, here. I think he's a decent passer with good technique. Decent athleticism as well. Apart from that... don't see why a club like Juventus would want him.

He also keeps shooting, and wasting them, from distances quite frequently. Someone needs to take him to one side and tell him he's extremely shit at long shots and free kicks.

Sounds like someone we know. :lol:

Fredy Guarin having a medical at Juve. They already have a canny midfield with Pogba / Vidal / Marchisio / Pirlo etc

Vucinic might be headed the other way.

Strange signing, that. Quite overrated, imo.

I don't know about that. He is what he is, a hard-working midfielder, makes up for technical deficiencies with pure motor. Though that means he's not on the same level as Vidal, Pogba or Marchisio, of course.

IMO he's technically superb but pretty lazy. Potential to mood swings aswell on the pitch.

In terms of raw potential and ability there are few better than Guarin, but he's such a frustrating player when i'v watched Inter. He will no doubt benefit from having some world class midfielders around him at Juventus however.

This transfer is on hold apparently as the Inter fans are not best pleased about it.

I'm with Dinho Lad here.... he's a headless chicken who consistently dribbles into blind alleys and shoots when he should pass.

He's a slightly more cultured version of Sissoko with less athleticism, not good enough for Juventus.

I don't see why if they want a back up CM why don't use Asamoah as one as that's what he actually bloody is and go out and buy a natural left sided player.

I'm with Dinho Lad here.... he's a headless chicken who consistently dribbles into blind alleys and shoots when he should pass.

He's a slightly more cultured version of Sissoko with less athleticism, not good enough for Juventus.

I don't see why if they want a back up CM why don't use Asamoah as one as that's what he actually bloody is and go out and buy a natural left sided player.

Guarin is a better player than Sissoko.

Guest VanBarduck

Guarin wasn't good enough to play for Saint-Etienne.        ;D

Pastore didn't make it through their academy either.  :yao: