Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Looks like we're going to tie up two Spanish fullbacks (Moreno, and Manquillo (loan) ) next week. I have not seen neither of them play, so no idea.

Rodgers definitely realized he's had enough after seeing the horror show of every single fullback vs. City that offer nothing at the back or going forward.

Inevitable Glen Johnson transfer to QPR in the last week will be the greatest thing about this window. Reckon Jose will stay though...well, no one will bid for him seeing he hasn't played for nearly a year.

Deulofeu didn't even start that often did he? Certainly didn't play as major a role as Lukaku and Barkley. Those were the key guys IMO. Mirallas too.

He was injured quite often, when he was fit he played.

He was clearly important, churlish to suggest they won't miss what he gave them. Wouldn't surprise me if they got him on loan again though.

Nah, he's staying at Barça. With Alexis sold, Suárez banned and Neymar crocked, he's probably going to be in our starting XI at the beginning of the season.

I'm better than Gabbidon.

Who else are you better than?

Ochoa signed for Malaga. Not sure if this is a massive giggs, anyways.

I'm better than Taylor and Williamson too.

You're serious?

My friend, all I'd have to do is stay onside and not be out of breath after 20mins. Plus I'm quicker than him, and far more athletic.

I'm winning based on that alone.

Everton have been one of the clubs we always measured ourselves against a few seasons ago, but the signings they are making now are putting some distance between us. £28m on a proven striker who is only 21 is money well spent. But the best investment they made was in hiring a highly rated manager, and that's played no small part in persuading the like of Lukaku to leave Chelsea. I hope Everton wipe the floor with us next season.

Haven't they finished above us every season bar one for the past 9 years? I think they are far superior to us in every way tbh.

Indeed. Quite ironic that TRon has it in for Moyes because he took that club from relegation candidates to the 5th/6th most consistent team in the country.

I don't have it in for Moyes, I just said he was a limited manager who was never cut out to manage a club like Man U. Looks like that turned out to be a good call.

I still dunno whether you're being serious or not. I'm no good with things like this.

I think he is joking but its always hilarious when you listen to people who genuinely think they would score goals in the Premier League