Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Crystal Palace are considering a move for Inter Milan full-back Davide Santon, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Fucking amazing how he whinged about all these players being forced upon him and he's looking at a boat load of them

Santon was one of his signings.

Also Viktor Fischer to Boro is close apparently, he any good?

He used to be really highly rated but think he's had a few nasty injuries recently, only came back around Christmas time iirc.

No idea how he did for the second half of the season but Boro seems a strange choice.

Also Viktor Fischer to Boro is close apparently, he any good?

He used to be really highly rated but think he's had a few nasty injuries recently, only came back around Christmas time iirc.

No idea how he did for the second half of the season but Boro seems a strange choice.

Aye, bags of potential but had some seriously cruel luck with injuries.

Really sad to consider a move to Boro from a club the size and stature of Ajax would be seen as a step up.

Guest chicken little

Really sad to consider a move to Boro from a club the size and stature of Ajax would be seen as a step up.

only by someone who needs their eyes checked

only by someone who needs their eyes checked

You'd be surprised.

Just read that Joey Barton only received 5 yellow cards and no red cards all last season.  Impressive considering the amount of games he played,  the position he plays and the fact he's Joey Barton.

Anyway he's joined Rangers for 2 years

Isaac Success to Watford seems pretty likely to happen. I've been rooting for this player to play in England for ages; that pun potential is sorely wasted in Spain.

And will likely be sorely overused by our media...

Isaac Success to Watford seems pretty likely to happen. I've been rooting for this player to play in England for ages; that pun potential is sorely wasted in Spain.

And will likely be sorely overused by our joeyt...

Isaac is a bit of a headless chicken at this moment and has shown flashes of being a headcase, but the talent he has is obvious. Very quick, fairly skillful also, and an (somewhat erratic) eye for goal. The boy is legitimately only 20, so I would be interested to see how he performs in what should be a better team than Granada. Maybe he can match his age mate, Iheanacho.

And will likely be sorely overused by our joeyt...

Too right