Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Notice any half decent name who goes to boro or the mackems it's always just on loan

Apart from pretty much any decent player Boro have signed before the last 2 seasons.

Is what Pogba does actually that valuable? The 1 minute of genius doesn't seem worth the 89 minutes of pure laziness and sloppiness. Reminds me very much of Balotelli... moments of genius that aren't quite enough justify his inclusion if there are other options.

Anyone saying he isn't that good clearly hasn't seen him for Juventus, he's one of the best midifielders in the world. Don't judge him on his performances for France as he wasn't given any freedom and basically was protecting the back 4, it would be like playing Yaya Toure as a DM and saying he isn't that good.

As long as Mourinho isn't that stupid and plays him as a B2B midfielder with freedom he'll rip the league apart.

Anyone saying he isn't that good clearly hasn't seen him for Juventus, he's one of the best midifielders in the world. Don't judge him on his performances for France as he wasn't given any freedom and basically was protecting the back 4, it would be like playing Yaya Toure as a DM and saying he isn't that good.

As long as Mourinho isn't that stupid and plays him as a B2B midfielder with freedom he'll rip the league apart.

I've only seen him for Juve. He's half the player Dybala is.

Pogba's a very good player but I can't help feel he gets more focus and is rated higher due to the hype surrounding him.  The way he dresses, the hairstyles all go towards raising his profile and his status.