Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Aston Villa have made an ambitious move to sign Jack Wilshere, according to the Daily Mirror.

Villa boss Steve Bruce has reportedly made enquiries for the Gunners midfielder in a bid to lure him to the Championship

Big wedge for someone who mightn't get in the team ahead of Henri Lansbury.

And they really need to sell Costa. 

Imagine being a fan of a club who can afford to get rid of Diego Costa. (Afford is the wrong word, I'm not meaning financially).

They can't really. Morata & Batshuayi is unconvincing as striking options but Chelsea is moving weird. Costa, Matic out. Bakayoko, Morata, Drinkwater (potentially) in? + CL football I don't think they're any stronger this season.

Sell Costa and buy Drinkwater they'll end up with a 30m net spend. Not a lot of money in this day and age. City & United's net spend must be 100m+

Barry to WBA

How revolting is Pulis man :lol:

Maybe if you made the odd signing like Fletcher or Barry you would have avoided becoming a yo-yo club! ;D

Enjoy the shite football for the next few years. Then the implosion of your club ( hope you end up in conference premier)

Aston Villa have made an ambitious move to sign Jack Wilshere, according to the Daily Mirror.

Villa boss Steve Bruce has reportedly made enquiries for the Gunners midfielder in a bid to lure him to the Championship

Big wedge for someone who mightn't get in the team ahead of Henri Lansbury.

They probably played in the same Arsenal youth teams together

And they really need to sell Costa. 

Imagine being a fan of a club who can afford to get rid of Diego Costa. (Afford is the wrong word, I'm not meaning financially).

They can't really. Morata & Batshuayi is unconvincing as striking options but Chelsea is moving weird. Costa, Matic out. Bakayoko, Morata, Drinkwater (potentially) in? + CL football I don't think they're any stronger this season.

Sell Costa and buy Drinkwater they'll end up with a 30m net spend. Not a lot of money in this day and age. City & United's net spend must be 100m+

I don't disagree. No club in the premiership would actively try to get rid of costa. He's perfect for this league.

Not sure how good a deal it is for Swansea. Obviously it's a lot of money, but not sure if they are going to be able to fully replace him. Heard they want Chadli, which would be a good start, but they will still need to get a few players in order to stay up. Don't think they are going to be able to get enough in by the end of the window.

Sigurdsson is as close to guaranteeing 20-30 goals a season for that Swansea side one way or the other. It's a massive blow for them.

His record would suggest otherwise. Hasn't scored more than 11 in a season since 2009-2010 season for Reading in the Championship.  Good return though still.

Guest neesy111

Sigurdsson is as close to guaranteeing 20-30 goals a season for that Swansea side one way or the other. It's a massive blow for them.

His record would suggest otherwise. Hasn't scored more than 11 in a season since 2009-2010 season for Reading in the Championship.  Good return though still.

I think he's on about goals + assists.