Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Gibbs to Watford deal collapsed due to players wage demand

See i don't that, not play and get a fortune, or play and get a slightly less fortune. No longer do players play for love of playing the game, no wonder the modern footballer is becoming hated.

Gibbs to Watford deal collapsed due to players wage demand

See i don't that, not play and get a fortune, or play and get a slightly less fortune. No longer do players play for love of playing the game, no wonder the modern footballer is becoming hated.

I'm not sure where I stand on this TBH, instinctively I agree but then I can see myself sitting on the higher wages if the difference was big enough.

Leicester offered 27M for Townsend 🤑

Jesus christ, he's still yet to have a good full season.

Arsenal in for Jonny Evans according to SSN...

So basically Wenger read the papers last week and thought "Jonny Evans eh? Not a bad idea." These clubs don't know wtf they're doing.

Liverpool supposedly close to getting VVD, rumoured price of £75 million. Also increasing their bid for Lemar to around £70 million.

Surely selling Coutinho to fund it?

Some scouse mentals have tracked down a flight from Bournemouth for this :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Why are all the top club's fighting over Johnny fucking Evans? [emoji38] It just shows how lacking in genuinely solid, reliable defenders we are at the moment.

Liverpool supposedly close to getting VVD, rumoured price of £75 million. Also increasing their bid for Lemar to around £70 million.

Some scouse mentals have tracked down a flight from Bournemouth for this :lol:

Makes Ben Arfa baggage control look completely normal.

Guest firetotheworks

There was a Leeds fan who worked out the size of the tiles in a photo to work out the height of a player or something wasn't there?

By all accounts according to the local journos ,No.

Coutinho is staying put this season regardless what Barca bid .

As for the money, since the first week of transfer window it was suggested that ,Klopp has been given nearly million for this window so presumably from that.

Although the VVD plane rumors have been already rubbished.