Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Can we sneak in and grab Schneiderlin at least.

Could see him at Arsenal. Flamini replacement maybe?

Yeah that would be a fit.. think he's one of the more underrated players in the league, always solid when I see him.

Can we sneak in and grab Schneiderlin at least.

Didn't the King manage him at Southampton? I doubt he would want to be reacquainted again.

Yeah he must have.. However he is a defensive midfielder so you never know. Pardew does seem to be on good terms with Lallana, too bad we didn't grab him when we had the chance.

Lambert to Liverpool is the fucking oddest thing I've heard in ages.

Inevitable 'Sunderland signing a Jordi bet they boo him lol' popped up on my facebook feed too. He's a decent signing tbf.

It's almost certain that Lambert is a lot better than whoever we'll end up with. Can't argue with 28 goals and 15 assists in the last 2 years, plus his England caps/goals.

They desperately need Lovren too.

It is is a bit disheartening that an un-fancied team has a decent season (six points above Stoke. Thirteen away from Europe) and proceeds to lose it's manager and most of its star players not even a month after the season ends. Then again, we kept almost all of our players and the manager after an even better season and proceeded to fall into the depths. Good luck to them in recovery.

Wouldn't have happened had the owner lady actually decided she wanted to keep them competitive though. They'd still have Cortese and Pochettino and they'd continue building.

Immobile to Dortmund. Can see him being a great fit there.

over half an hour since Sewelly posted this and nobody has made a pun about his name yet? unusual level of restraint on the s***-pun front here.

Immobile to Dortmund. Can see him being a great fit there.

:notbad: Pretty surprised tbh. Didn't expect him to move.

:mung: