Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Brede Hangeland released by Fulham. Was one of the best defenders in the league 3 seasons ago. Still do a job here.

Hope he doesn't get back into another Prem team. I hate when we play against him. Dirty cunt spends the entire game throwing our strikers on the floor and pushing them round whenever the ref isn't looking.

Senderos having a medical with us.

Does anyone have a gun, and if so, are you willing to travel down to the Midlands this evening and shoot me in the head?

Thanks.

At least Villa are trying. :(

Nah, fuck it, you're right, Senderos is just horrible. Sorry man. :lol:

Does anyone have a gun, and if so, are you willing to travel down to the Midlands this evening and shoot me in the head?

Thanks.

Just out of interest how do most Villa fans feel about things at the minute? Do you have a disturbing number of numpties who support every bad thing your club does like we do?

Thanks.

Just out of interest how do most Villa fans feel about things at the minute? Do you have a disturbing number of numpties who support every bad thing your club does like we do?

You mean people who say things like "he's coming as a fourth choice in his position" and ignore the fact that we haven't signed anyone to fill a first choice spot for about two or three years?

Yes.

Although the general mood is utterly suidical.

We have a chairman who has seriously gone nuts. Look at this evidence, and this is only some of it:

- Totally withdrawn his interest two years ago. In the first four years he'd be here for away LC matches at Doncaster, he was here all the time. It's easy when you're a billionaire with your own jet, mind. Number of matches attended in the last two years? Zero. Mind you, I don't blame him, I have been to loads and it has at times made my eyes bleed.

Word is he's got a new Mrs who hates football and his involvement in it. The fucking pussy.

- Slams the spending brakes on so firmly we go from 6th to 9th (hugely flattering) then 16th, 15th, 15th.

- Appoints Alex McLeish (think about that one, can you imagine you lot appointing someone who got Sunderland relegated the year before, playing football that was so bad it actually made you feel sorry for them?)

- Gets it into his head that you can build something special by buying almost exclusively lower leagues players - despite three years of evidence it doesn't work

- Spends 8 years not speaking to the press at all, then suddenly makes a statement saying Lambert is doing an amazing job (yes, first time in 140 years we've lost 10 home league games in a season, that's pretty "amazing" indeed), and goes on to say he is disappointed we are not all talking about the marvellous result of the day before (a goalless draw at home to Southampton, seriously, I shit you not)

- says "I'll make a statement about my ownership at the end of the season", causing a few weeks of total confusion, then does so and comes out with some truly  bizarre incomprehensible guff saying he's going to sell the club (google it, references to "like the Shummanite i will walk among my own", WTF?)

- So now, we have a manager who just keeps saying he can't do much because Lerner wants to sell the club (means no money). This is a manager who in 2012-13 gave us the worst home record in 139 years, and then the following year gave us the worst one in 140 years. This is, however, a manager who after his first season had truly unbelievable levels of support from the fans, meaning Lerner got an incredibly easy time of it.

- We also, a month before the end of the season, sacked lambert's right and left hand men, and promoted Gordon Cowans (fine), and Shay Given till the end of the season. Shay Given, of course, one of the players christened "The Bomb Squad" who were judged to be earning too much money and therefore weren't even allowed to train with the first team squad. Given, Bent, Hutton, Ireland, N'Zogbia. Tell me, how does having that sort of nonsense in place help you sell players? It doesn't. Anyway, Given went from leper to coach in 24 hours. Madness.

- So now, we can't spend money till he sells the club, the manager knows that if Lerner does sell the club, he'll almost certainly get the sack. Two of our best players - Delph and Vlaar - have only one year left on their deals, but apparently there won't be any movement on contracts "till the club is sold".

What happens if the club isn't sold for months? Or years? At least they'll have a justification for not spending - "we are trying to sell the club".

So, in all, it's a total fucking mess.

Lerner is a nice bloke who has spent a fortune on us (mostly totally wasted, though, due to his inability to run a piss up in a brewery), but he's totally lost the plot. If we are not taken over by the start of the season, get some cash on us to go down.

I was reading a Villa forum the other day and they were discussing "how will Lerner be remembered", and someone posted "As a well meaning div". Spot on.

Oh and we're signing Senderos and appointing Roy Keane to the coaching team.

*shoots self in face*

From dreaming of takeovers to this. Villa certainly know how to crush a fan  :lol:

Thanks.

You mean people who say things like "he's coming as a fourth choice in his position" and ignore the fact that we haven't signed anyone to fill a first choice spot for about two or three years?

Yes.

We have a chairman who has seriously gone nuts. Look at this evidence, and this is only some of it:

- Totally withdrawn his interest two years ago. In the first four years he'd be here for away LC matches at Doncaster, he was here all the time. It's easy when you're a billionaire with your own jet, mind. Number of matches attended in the last two years? Zero. Mind you, I don't blame him, I have been to loads and it has at times made my eyes bleed.

Word is he's got a new Mrs who hates football and his involvement in it. The fucking pussy.

- Slams the spending brakes on so firmly we go from 6th to 9th (hugely flattering) then 16th, 15th, 15th.

- Appoints Alex McLeish (think about that one, can you imagine you lot appointing someone who got Sunderland relegated the year before, playing football that was so bad it actually made you feel sorry for them?)

- Gets it into his head that you can build something special by buying almost exclusively lower leagues players - despite three years of evidence it doesn't work

- Spends 8 years not speaking to the press at all, then suddenly makes a statement saying Lambert is doing an amazing job (yes, first time in 140 years we've lost 10 home league games in a season, that's pretty "amazing" indeed), and goes on to say he is disappointed we are not all talking about the marvellous result of the day before (a goalless draw at home to Southampton, seriously, I shit you not)

- says "I'll make a statement about my ownership at the end of the season", causing a few weeks of total confusion, then does so and comes out with some truly  bizarre incomprehensible guff saying he's going to sell the club (google it, references to "like the Shummanite i will walk among my own", WTF?)

- So now, we have a manager who just keeps saying he can't do much because Lerner wants to sell the club (means no money). This is a manager who in 2012-13 gave us the worst home record in 139 years, and then the following year gave us the worst one in 140 years. This is, however, a manager who after his first season had truly unbelievable levels of support from the fans, meaning Lerner got an incredibly easy time of it.

- We also, a month before the end of the season, sacked lambert's right and left hand men, and promoted Gordon Cowans (fine), and Shay Given till the end of the season. Shay Given, of course, one of the players christened "The Bomb Squad" who were judged to be earning too much money and therefore weren't even allowed to train with the first team squad. Given, Bent, Hutton, Ireland, N'Zogbia. Tell me, how does having that sort of nonsense in place help you sell players? It doesn't. Anyway, Given went from leper to coach in 24 hours. Madness.

- So now, we can't spend money till he sells the club, the manager knows that if Lerner does sell the club, he'll almost certainly get the sack. Two of our best players - Delph and Vlaar - have only one year left on their deals, but apparently there won't be any movement on contracts "till the club is sold".

What happens if the club isn't sold for months? Or years? At least they'll have a justification for not spending - "we are trying to sell the club".

Lerner is a nice bloke who has spent a fortune on us (mostly totally wasted, though, due to his inability to run a piss up in a brewery), but he's totally lost the plot. If we are not taken over by the start of the season, get some cash on us to go down.

I was reading a Villa forum the other day and they were discussing "how will Lerner be remembered", and someone posted "As a well meaning div". Spot on.

Some terrifying parallels between us really.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2011/288/7/a/i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

Thanks.

Yes.

Some terrifying parallels between us really.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2011/288/7/a/i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

I tell you what the similarity is in one sentence.

Not just the end of ambition, but the end of even pretending to be ambitious.