Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Don't care for his stats his performances have been bad.

Don't see how anyone who has seen Dortmund this season could deny that.

He was wank in their cup game, that's all I've seen of Dortmund so far this season.

It's a dumb move for him though, can't see him being first choice as long as Mandzukic is there. He'll obviously get a lot of games still, but he won't be the main man in Bayern.

Don't care for his stats his performances have been bad.

Don't see how anyone who has seen Dortmund this season could deny that.

He was wank in their cup game, that's all I've seen of Dortmund so far this season.

It's a dumb move for him though, can't see him being first choice as long as Mandzukic is there. He'll obviously get a lot of games still, but he won't be the main man in Bayern.

??? He's comfortably better than Mandzukic.

If they are a bit patient they can pick up Benzema in the summer, imho. I'm convinced Wenger could get the best of him.

They're going to play Ronaldo and/or Bale upfront?

They'll do one of those and sign another striker, most likely. Unless Benzema's form dramatically picks up, of course.

Be good to see Morata and Jese break through so they could avoid doing that.

They'll do one of those and sign another striker, most likely. Unless Benzema's form dramatically picks up, of course.

Most of the top strikers have moved recently. Who else could they get?

Be good to see Morata and Jese break through so they could avoid doing that.

It be horrible to see Jese do that. Hate his guts just looking at him. :lol:  Him and El Sharaawy. Ain't no Neymars.

Most of the top strikers have moved recently. Who else could they get?

Still rumours of Falcao heading to Real after this season.

Can't remember the last time a striker came through their youth ranks to establish himself in the first team. It was always about buying big names for Real.

http://www.championsleague.ca/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/raul-el-grande.jpg

Aye, was about to name Raúl myself. He spent most of his development at Atlético though. But still. For comparison here at Barça we haven't developed a striker since I've been alive.

Anyway, plenty of glamour names for Real to pick from: Agüero, Suárez... they've been linked to both in recent times.

Morata is too limited to lead the line in today's game, imho. He's a very good old-fashioned box striker, though, good impact-sub. Jesé ain't a striker but a wide forward.