Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Can't really compare Sahin and Gundogan really.... Sahin is a very static midfielder who struggles to escape his markers and not that great at pressing.

Gundogan is a great dribbler who presses exceedingly well and has the dynamism to escape his markers which Sahin doesn't.

He'll shine at any club in the world... Madrid, Barca etc etc doesn't matter he'll be great.

Newcastle? Under Pardew?!? ;)

Can't really compare Sahin and Gundogan really.... Sahin is a very static midfielder who struggles to escape his markers and not that great at pressing.

Gundogan is a great dribbler who presses exceedingly well and has the dynamism to escape his markers which Sahin doesn't.

He'll shine at any club in the world... Madrid, Barca etc etc doesn't matter he'll be great.

Agree man, spot on. Gundogan's all around game is what I hoped Cabaye would be. I think Gundogan is world class and hope he doesn't leave Dortmund.

I don't want any of their players to leave tbh, that club is just brilliant.

Barcelona are considering a surprise January bid for Fulham striker Dimitar Berbatov. The Spanish champions want the ex-Manchester United man, 32, to provide experienced cover for the injured Lionel Messi.

I liked Berbatov until this season. I didn't realise quite how far he was prepared to take his 'I don't give a s***, I'm far too good to work to help out the team' schtick. He could never play for a team that expects everyone to work hard.

Messi must be above the law then.

Yeah also another reason it was done was because the fullbacks are not as exposed.

Its not mentioned a lot but having Ronaldo and Marcelo on the wing for Madrid is a major weakness as well as a major strength which big teams exploit as obviously Marcelo doesn't get any sort of cover and gets exposed.

Similar would happen to Alves if Messi plays on the right more often.