Other clubs' transfers

TBG

I knew Moyes would have a tricky start, but I felt he would be a success if given time. I didn't expect him to be bereft of ideas after 3 months. :lol: Insisting on the same defensive tactics after 6 months killed my hope.

Van Gaal I'm more confident in, though he still needs more players. Herrera is a fantastic signing though. 36m euros.

Didn't realise but Chelsea have loaned out Tamas Kalas to Koln for next season in their bid to have a player in every team in Europe.

Looked good v Liverpool, I suspect he'll never play for them again.

Didn't realise but Chelsea have loaned out Tamas Kalas to Koln for next season in their bid to have a player in every team in Europe.

They have Omeruo too, who is 20 and his country's best centreback by a distance, so clearly the answer was to also buy Zouma. Obviously there are several advantages to what they are doing, but imo, it hurts them in terms of the actual squad that gets to play matches. People like Courtois, Lukaku, the aforementioned Omeruo, and many others are already making noises about leaving because their loans and performances indicate to them they are ready, but Chelsea still have to be careful not to upset the status quo with their established players too much.

They have Omeruo too, who is 20 and his country's best centreback by a distance, so clearly the answer was to also buy Zouma. Obviously there are several advantages to what they are doing, but imo, it hurts them in terms of the actual squad that gets to play matches. People like Courtois, Lukaku, the aforementioned Omeruo, and many others are already making noises about leaving because their loans and performances indicate to them they are ready, but Chelsea still have to be careful not to upset the status quo with their established players too much.

Seems to be their business model. Buy highly rated youngsters that for 95% of the time play in shop windows before selling on for large profits.

Would take Omeruo here from what I've seen.

‏@GraemeBailey  16s

Dinamo Moscow have completed the signing of Alexander Buttner from Manchester United.

Interesting place for him to go, would have thought a lower Premier League Higher Championship side would have been in for him. Or is he just that bad?

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think that was in the reserves when Kinnear was manager and they won those European world cups.

I would guess he's that bad. Apparently claims he was MotM 14 times while at Man Utd. :lol:

Buttner had so many good games for us. :lol: Didn't really get a fair go of things. Money made back though at least.