Other clubs' transfers

TBG

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/james-sanderson.jpg?w=100&h=100&crop=1

;lol: that photo man

Haven't we seen this face before, likely in relation to some crap NUFC news?

Vincent Tan is ridiculous but the 'number 8' story sounds too far-fetched to me. I wouldn't be surprised if the media uses his current popularity to spin some make-believe.

Edit: http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91363.msg4561085.html#msg4561085

Same guy. :lol:

The 75% French tax has been passed for 2013 and 2014 - employers pay. The advantage is all with Monaco and oil-rich PSG. Makes it a good time for us to enter our favourite haunting ground too.

The 75% French tax has been passed for 2013 and 2014 - employers pay. The advantage is all with Monaco and oil-rich PSG. Makes it a good time for us to enter our favourite haunting ground too.

Kinnear with a white sheet over his head with 2 little holes for his eyes?

Robert Lewandowski to confirm his new club on January 2nd. Seems a bit of an idiotic move when he'll still be playing another 5 months with Dortmund til the transfer.

Everyone at Dortmund know he's going. The reason they gave him a new contract is simply to keep him motivated for his last season.

Robert Lewandowski to confirm his new club on January 2nd. Seems a bit of an idiotic move when he'll still be playing another 5 months with Dortmund til the transfer.

Everyone at Dortmund know he's going. The reason they gave him a new contract is simply to keep him motivated for his last season.

Aye, he'll get dogs abuse though when he confirms he's joining Dortmund's rivals. Would have thought he might have learned from Gotze last year.

Martinez, having been asked about a £50m bid for Barkley: "£50m? No we'll not be sending him out on loan."

Should have said they're always vulnerable to big clubs and that if Newcastle come in after selling Cabaye that he'll probably go. :shifty:

Guest Roger Kint

Martinez, having been asked about a £50m bid for Barkley: "£50m? No we'll not be sending him out on loan."

Should have said they're always vulnerable to big clubs and that if Newcastle come in after selling Cabaye that he'll probably go. :shifty:

So which is it big clubs or Newcastle? :lol:

Fair enough if he has reassurances it won't happen but if not he is just saying words that mean absolutely nothing. Everton don't strike me as the sort of club who could turn down that sort of money for a still relatively unproven player.

The cynic could even say he is lying to the fans  :whistle:

is this barkley lad in with a sniff of the WC?  seems to me hodgson would be miles better served by sacking off all the dead weight dross we carry and take the likes of barkley, ravel morrison and whoever else with wilshere at the forefront

they'll crash and burn, but that's happening anyway, might as well give these kids a shot imho

From what I've seen of Barkley, he absolutely should be at the WC, would be a huge mistake to not bring him IMO.

me too, forget which game i saw him in now but he fucking ran it (maybe liverpool)

the alternative makes no sense to me; barry, lampard, gerrard AGAIN - what's the fucking in searing heat, someone like barkley might just go there and be the player of the tournament, and if he's not then it'll do him well for the next euros

Obviously biased but Barkley is fucking class. Just turned 20 and he's breezing past players, is extremely strong and just has a way of gliding with the ball which can't really be taught. Will be world class if he continues to develop like this (decision making and final pass needs some work, but hell, he's 20). Total fuckwittery if he isn't at the World Cup and providing his form doesn't drop off, it'd be insane not to at least have him as a primary option off the bench.

Obviously biased but Barkley is fucking class. Just turned 20 and he's breezing past players, is extremely strong and just has a way of gliding with the ball which can't really be taught. Will be world class if he continues to develop like this (decision making and final pass needs some work, but hell, he's 20). Total fuckwittery if he isn't at the World Cup and providing his form doesn't drop off, it'd be insane not to at least have him as a primary option off the bench.

he has that thing that rooney did (does) where you just look at him and know he's got the goods...wilshere, barkley +1 in the MF in the WC for me