Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Falcao - Ronaldo swap deal. Job done.

He's on loan, Brains.

I think it's only a loan on paper for financial reasons but it'll be a transfer at the end of the year. Not completely sure but that's what I've read.

And of course you'd be correct!

Unlucky Ron  :)

Alan Hutton has signed a new contract with us.

That's the same Alan Hutton we refused to let train with the first team for two entire seasons, because we were tired of paying him so much money and wanted him off the books.

What a gigantic circus our club is.

To be fair to the bloke, i thought he was awful in the McLeish work, but that's not necessarily only due to himself, but this season he has been excellent for us.

Alan Hutton has signed a new contract with us.

That's the same Alan Hutton we refused to let train with the first team for two entire seasons, because we were tired of paying him so much money and wanted him off the books.

What a gigantic circus our club is.

To be fair to the bloke, i thought he was awful in the McLeish work, but that's not necessarily only due to himself, but this season he has been excellent for us.

Looked like Cafu against us

• 2 weeks later...

I think Liverpool are in the market for another goalkeeper.  There seems to be a lot of talk coming out of Liverpool that they are not happy with Mignolet.

Maybe Cech would be an option for them but Chelsea may be reluctant to sell to them.

Wonder if they are interested in Krul?  He's been in poor form for a while but I am sure he would improve a lot with better coaching.

I think Liverpool are in the market for another goalkeeper.  There seems to be a lot of talk coming out of Liverpool that they are not happy with Mignolet.

Maybe Cech would be an option for them but Chelsea may be reluctant to sell to them.

Wonder if they are interested in Krul?  He's been in poor form for a while but I am sure he would improve a lot with better coaching.

Switching out Mingolet for Krul is a sideways move at best for them tbh.

Alves revealed to a Brazilian paper that he'll be playing in England after his contract with Barça finishes at the end of this season.

He's terrible as leftback and rightback, in case you're wondering.

FYP