Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Di Maria    Rooney    Falcao    Van Persie    Mata    Herrera

Young                                                            Valencia

Fletcher

Evans

De Gea

There were rumors of RVP needing a knee op weren't there? Certainly doesn't look all there anyway.

I wonder if they could play in a 4-2-2-2 like City?

Rooney Falcao

Januzaj                                  Di Maria                                 

Fletcher Herrea

Would mean dropping Mata but he's looked quite poor so far, and they could do with some extra pace going forward. If Rooney would be willing to play on the left I think 433 is probably their best bet, like the idea of the 442 diamond but they'd need a better midfielder to play at the base IMO.

There were rumors of RVP needing a knee op weren't there? Certainly doesn't look all there anyway.

Rooney Falcao

Fletcher Herrea

Would mean dropping Mata but he's looked quite poor so far, and they could do with some extra pace going forward. If Rooney would be willing to play on the left I think 433 is probably their best bet, like the idea of the 442 diamond but they'd need a better midfielder to play at the base IMO.

It's very early in the day, my eyes are still not functioning correctly and so I spent the first few moments of today thinking "Who the hell is Rodney Falcao?"

Rooney Falcao

Fletcher Herrea

How is that anything other than 442?

AC Milan and Parma agreed a swap deal between Biabiany and Zaccardo. Both clubs announced the deals and presented the players to the press but the deal has since collapsed.

Just shows the 'shirt in hand pic' isn't final confirmation :lol:

I was half expecting van Persie to end up back at Arsenal today.

LvG: Interested in taking Robin back?

AW: Well... *cellphone interference* yes... we'll take him *cellphone interference* ...back