Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Lambert to West Ham for £8 million

Why would Lambert want to do that? Anyway, it is a newspaper rumour. Posting "Lambert to West Ham for £8 million" makes it sound like a club confirmed done deal.

Harsh, I thought the thread was called Other clubs transfers, not Totally confirmed and sanctioned by Loveitifwebeat you transfers

He's right though. The way you worded it was as if it is a done deal. If it's speculation, best to indicate so.

Guest chopey

spose

:lol: don't worry mate

But I do worry, what if this transfer doesn't come off I'm going to look like a muppet and everyone on here will hate me 

#sadtimes

Aren't West Ham skint? Seems a lot of money for a decent 31 year old striker.

32 this Feb. And word is they they are trying to entice him with 65kpw. :lol:

I thought Martin O'Neill was managing Ireland now?

At first you think it's a terrible career move for Lambert but while he'd be going to a clearly inferior club, he's probably after one last pay day. Shame.

West Ham are a baffling club. They're shit yet continue to throw obscenely inflated wages at players without considering the long-term whatsoever. I always saw West Ham as a big, traditional name in English football but they're fast becoming a parody of QPR.

At first you think it's a terrible career move for Lambert but while he'd be going to a clearly inferior club, he's probably after one last pay day. Shame.

West Ham are a baffling club. They're s*** yet continue to throw obscenely inflated wages at players without considering the long-term whatsoever. I always saw West Ham as a big, traditional name in English football but they're fast becoming a parody of QPR.

Exactly like the mackems were under MON.

West Ham are a baffling club. They're shit yet continue to throw obscenely inflated wages at players without considering the long-term whatsoever. I always saw West Ham as a big, traditional name in English football but they're fast becoming a parody of QPR.

Fat Sam like O'Neil struggles to deal in non-established pros because he has barely any history of developing youth/talent.

Aye when you've spent the vast majority of your career in the lower leagues I can't fault players for getting a nice pay day wherever they can. Lambert could possibly earn more in that move in 2 years then he has for the previous decade combined.  Could really help take care of his kids kids. Can't fault those types of moves at all.

Samaras linked to Atlético.

True that they lack depth upfront, but... Samaras? He isn't even particularly dominating in the SPL. Happens when you're utterly in debt despite being gold on the pitch, I suppose.

He's not as bad as some people say but he's definitely not good enough for Atletico.

Samaras linked to Atlético.

True that they lack depth upfront, but... Samaras? He isn't even particularly dominating in the SPL. Happens when you're utterly in debt despite being gold on the pitch, I suppose.

He's not as bad as some people say but he's definitely not good enough for Atletico.

Agreed here. Like what I've seen of him when playing for Celtic, but he's just not good enough to play for a top top team. Still could be a decent addition to the squad.