Other clubs' transfers

TBG

It's all a toast to the sun, though. I'm unconvinced we can sign any high-profile player willing to wait until the January window.

Imagine this being your biggest concern about your club.

I think pretty much any player in world football would be willing to wait tbh.

I know I know... I really feel guilty posting here sometimes.  :undecided:

Tbf, if I was a football player I would probably jump at the chance to be able to say I once played alongside Messi.

Haha don't feel guilty.

Your right about Messi any player would be honoured. Then of course there is Neymar, Suarez, Iniesta.....

Is xavi definitely going?

Talk is that he has it done with a Qatar team but the club is trying to convince him to see out his last year.

Imho, he's been pretty valuable this season as a squad member. You can see he isn't entirely comfortable with that role though.

I know I know... I really feel guilty posting here sometimes.  :undecided:

Tbf, if I was a football player I would probably jump at the chance to be able to say I once played for John Carver.

FYP  :pow:

Di Marzio - ''Chelsea begin negotiations with Everton for John Stones''.

I might have a bit of a cry if they flog Stones.

Much rather Barkley or Coleman were sold. Not that we should have to sell anyone, with the new TV cash and complete lack of investment by the board.

Can't really do much more at Sevilla though I guess, Milan despite their current shitness is still Milan. Fair chance they'll get investment/taken over to a degree sooner rather than later too.