Other clubs' transfers

TBG

McGeady signs for Everton

god knows why he's bloody useless

He isn't useless. I hate Irish fans that say this. A bit like Ben Arfa situation here really. He will lose the ball but is also Irelands only remotely creative player who can create chances.

he has 0 end product he runs into dead ends and loses the ball and creates the sum total of f*** all

Ireland have looked way worse whenever he hasn't played. He has been Irelands only decent midfielder/winger for the last 3 years at least. Duff didn't create a thing for Ireland for the last 3/4 years of his Ireland career but always got away with it in the media because of his work rate. McGeady was our top assister in Euro 2012 qualifying aswell so your creates fuck all logic is wrong.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Nakhi Wells looks to be a good signing for Huddersfield. It'll be interesting to see how he copes with a little less time on the ball but I reckon he'll make the step up.

Got his first goal today. That was quick :lol:

Guest palnese

Møller Dæhli signs for Cardiff.

Apparently Man Utd had a buy-back clause and got involved, but the player preferred Cardiff.

Apparently Man Utd had a buy-back clause and got involved, but the player preferred Cardiff.

Timing of the announcement kinda screams "Oh, we lost? Here's a new player. Yay. Now go away." :lol:

Guest palnese

Timing of the announcement kinda screams "Oh, we lost? Here's a new player. Yay. Now go away." :lol:

I'll take a loss tomorrow if we annonce a new player the same night :lol:

Headline on the back of the Telegraph is 'West Ham agree to pay £90k a week for Lescott'. Says they're getting him on a 3.5 year deal, and paying him £70k after the end of this season.

:lol:

I'm so desperate for them to go down, can't believe Cardiff didn't come through today.

We'd better beat them next week.

If colo was to leave I'd take him for the wages colo is on. I'd rather keep colo before anyone starts.

Nah, the guy's motivation will be gone. He's on the downward trajectory of his career now. These signings never work for us.

We need to get out there and find a big physical CB who is on the rise.

Manchester City are ready to pay £30m to sign Southampton defender Luke Shaw, 18. The fee would be a world record for a full-back, beating the £29.5m Barcelona paid Sevilla to sign Dani Alves in 2008.

He'll blatantly do alright, Stephen Naismaith does alright for them FFS.

Think we were going to sign him in the summer but Deulofeu getting injured brought it forward. He's probably worth the gamble for a low fee.

He'll probably be used as an impact sub at first, like Deulofeu was - fast, direct, skillful (albeit not the greatest end product). Once he's starting games, Naismith will probably be moved inside and relegated to 3rd choice striker.

Manchester City are ready to pay £30m to sign Southampton defender Luke Shaw, 18. The fee would be a world record for a full-back, beating the £29.5m Barcelona paid Sevilla to sign Dani Alves in 2008.

As with all rumours I'll believe it when it happens.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/gossip/

A tiny percentage of these transfer stories come true. Check out the Rumour Accuracy charts: -

http://www.footballtransferleague.co.uk/sources