Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Villa vs NUFC shit off continues :lol:

It's like there's a new sub-league in the premier league.

There's the CL clubs, the CL place contenders, the Thursday Night Channel 5 avoiders, the "this is the best we've ever done" mid table sludge, the "fuck me, we're playing in the big league" recent promotees.

Then there's us and you.

The stinking the place out, unambitious guff clubs.

You've just had £9 Million accepted for Gueye. Feel like a tramp watching another tramp being taking in by a nice family.

:lol: It's beyond typical really, isn't it. I mean, we might still pick up 3 or 4 decent signings, but you know there's no real desire there. Thing is, the constant is still present: everyone is actively trying to improve - not just because they've got gaps to fill, but because they actually want to improve... we are not operating like that. We will be down the bottom again because of that mental disparity between us and everyone else. I've no doubt about that.

:lol: It's beyond typical really, isn't it. I mean, we might still pick up 3 or 4 decent signings, but you know there's no real desire there. Thing is, the constant is still present: everyone is actively trying to improve - not just because they've got gaps to fill, but because they actually want to improve... we are not operating like that. We will be down the bottom again because of that mental disparity between us and everyone else. I've no doubt about that.

17th is the bar. Clear the bar and everything's cush, the mentality comes from the top down and they're not even pretending to be anything other than that. We're in it to make up the numbers and collect the loot at the end of the season. It's brazen and still people are paying 500+ notes to witness it. It fucking beggars belief.

17th is the bar. Clear the bar and everything's cush, the mentality comes from the top down and they're not even pretending to be anything other than that. We're in it to make up the numbers and collect the loot at the end of the season. It's brazen and still people are paying 500+ notes to witness it. It fucking beggars belief.

Imagine believing anything about that Ashley interview.

Imagine believing anything about that Ashley interview.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Right on cue - @SkySportsNewsHQ  9m9 minutes ago

BREAKING: Sky sources: Aston Villa agree £9m fee for Lille midfielder Idrissa Gueye. #SSNHQ

:lol:

Excellent. i do a big "we are tightarses" rant and we buy someone.

I can only think, though, that we are selling someone.

I'll put my money on it being Fabian Delph.

EDIT actually, this could be the money we were going to spend on Tom Cleverley until he fucked us off for Everton.