Other clubs' transfers

TBG

@FadedFootballer: Freddy Adu is now at KuPS but they've demoted him to the reserve team who are in the 4th tier of the Finnish leagues. http://t.co/nrdRU4ziNW

Christ, he's awful. It's a shame, he had talent as a teenager. The U.S. system fucked him.

Football manager fucked him, man. They're notorious for it. Look at Lionel Morgan, got a shit hot rating on FM and had a career ending injury a year later.

Another reason why OM wouldn't need to sell Thauvin now they've recouped on Imbula and Payet.

Wonder where Porto are finding this cash from given their previous 3rd party dalliances.

Guest Roger Kint

Still find it funny that other clubs are buying players.

Silly bastards will regret it in 9 months when their accounts come out.

Guest Roger Kint

Stoke agreeing a fee with Shaquiri? Whats the deal with Inter selling already? Would be so depressing seeing a perfect option for us going there without even a sidewards glance from Charnley & co

Guest Roger Kint

He's been benched the majority of his time there, he basically swapped Bayern's bench for Inter's :lol:

Still far too good for Stoke mind but i'm not surprised he's available.

Sure he scored early on it the Europa and looked good, never tell with that batshit crazy club though :lol:

Reported £12m, would be a better option than Thauvin.

Guest Roger Kint

Aye i'd love to have him, unfortunately he won't even be considered.

Yep, just like Payet we didnt even try. Those dickheads that said 'the window isnt even open yet' are going to suddenly realise we are left screwed over by these useless pricks.

Stoke agreeing a fee with Shaquiri? Whats the deal with Inter selling already? Would be so depressing seeing a perfect option for us going there without even a sidewards glance from Charnley & co

This life man! Really getting furious now. I just won't put up with this for much longer. Really can't keep up this pretence I'm fine with it all for much longer. I'm going to go loco!