Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Must be a London thing with his agent finding no other interested parties. I can't believe that he'd want to play for Pardew as a deciding factor.

Why?

Cabaye is a pretty good footballer, as demonstrated by PSG wanting him in the first place. As a regular France international, I'd imagine he'd still have options at European teams in the CL, rather than just Crystal Palace. He basically went on strike when with us to try to get a move to Arsenal, and Crystal Palace can only be a comedown compared to them. So I'm going to conclude that London is still a go-er for him and his missus, and more so than a CL team in a different country, but Arsenal mustn't be interested, as mustn't Chelsea. So he's happy to join Palace in London and prepared to come out with some spiel about liking Pardew if its good for PR. I can't believe that a midfielder as skilful as Cabaye rates Pardew as a football brain.

There's the Euro at the end of the season, if Cabaye wants to have a chance to make the squad he needs to be a definite starter.

While that's true, do you think the French management will take in many Crystal Palace games? Midfielders at French teams in the CL would have higher profile exposure. It also sounds like a high profile club will sign Morgan Schneiderlin. Even without it, Southampton are higher profile than Crystal Palace.

Must be a London thing with his agent finding no other interested parties. I can't believe that he'd want to play for Pardew as a deciding factor.

Why?

Cabaye is a pretty good footballer, as demonstrated by PSG wanting him in the first place. As a regular France international, I'd imagine he'd still have options at European teams in the CL, rather than just Crystal Palace. He basically went on strike when with us to try to get a move to Arsenal, and Crystal Palace can only be a comedown compared to them. So I'm going to conclude that London is still a go-er for him and his missus, and more so than a CL team in a different country, but Arsenal mustn't be interested, as mustn't Chelsea. So he's happy to join Palace in London and prepared to come out with some spiel about liking Pardew if its good for PR. I can't believe that a midfielder as skilful as Cabaye rates Pardew as a football brain.

Under Pardew at Newcastle, he went from being close to starting for France - to actually starting. He also played football that got him a massive move and largely - the side was utilised to get the best out of Cabaye.

The Premierleague is the defining draw. Short of competing in the CL - there's not much difference between playing for Everton, Stoke, Newcastle, Swansea, Southampton & Crystal Palace. We finished 11th when Cabaye joined us, Palace have finished 9th.

Playing for a manager who will let actively try and make you as an individual shine just before the international tournament is the likely draw. Coupled with London, solid midtable outings and being close to Debuchy.

Don't they already have 3 DPs

Iirc the new CBA added an extra DP to each team. Dunno if it's taken effect yet.

If not, I can't see them shifting any of their three DPs (Keane, Gerrard, Gonzalez) in favor of dos Santos.

Don't they already have 3 DPs

Iirc the new CBA added an extra DP to each team. Dunno if it's taken effect yet.

If not, I can't see them shifting any of their three DPs (Keane, Gerrard, Gonzalez) in favor of dos Santos.

It didn't, but they'll just make a new rule for them. Twellman said there would be another one added a few months ago.

Chicharito to MLS man?! That's some horse dung right there.

Wish we'd go for him, but we're goign for no one so it's a foolish desire really.

:lol: Don't be mad, KaKa. All future roads in this sport lead to America, man.

Wish we'd go for him, but we're goign for no one so it's a foolish desire really.

We'll all be dead by then thankfully.

:lol: 2115 is closer than you think, man. They'll laugh when they find out that this used to be a European sport.

:lol: 2115 is closer than you think, man. They'll laugh when they find out that this used to be a European sport.

"A time before playoffs?? Grandpa you're crazy."

@FadedFootballer: Freddy Adu is now at KuPS but they've demoted him to the reserve team who are in the 4th tier of the Finnish leagues. http://t.co/nrdRU4ziNW

Christ, he's awful. It's a shame, he had talent as a teenager. The U.S. system f***ed him.

:lol: I've played on the fifth tier and it was absolute joke of a league. My football career also lasted just two seasons.

Ronaldinho signs for Antalyaspor in Turkey, joining Blink 1Eto'o.

Speaking of Blink. Good old fashioned copy and paste goodbye note :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/pcqmzoN.png

@FadedFootballer: Freddy Adu is now at KuPS but they've demoted him to the reserve team who are in the 4th tier of the Finnish leagues. http://t.co/nrdRU4ziNW

Christ, he's awful. It's a shame, he had talent as a teenager. The U.S. system f***ed him.

Played him man when he moved over and was in an ODP setup. He fucking destroyed us. Was my one and only ODP call up. :lol: