Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Wait people think Joe Hart is better than Cech, one of the all time top 3 Premier League keepers?

Alan Shearer is one of the all time top 3 Premier League strikers, but right now I'd say Victor Anichebe is better than he is.

Just because a player was good doesn't mean they still are. And putting my grumpy old man hat on, bloody hate the 'Premier League era' bollocks. There's a hundred years of football casually dismissed because people can't be bothered to know football history.

For what it's worth, I'd say on recent form there's not much difference between Hart and Cech.

Football is so broken; player leaves a team that's 5th at Christmas for a big team who never plays him. Comes back to a lesser side a year and a half later. Don't even think I can handle the injustice of that, should've just done everything possible to keep him for another half season, signed a striker in January and moved on. For some reason Cabaye irks me more than any other thing we've mismanaged under Ashley.

Football is so broken; player leaves a team that's 5th at Christmas for a big team who never plays him. Comes back to a lesser side a year and a half later. Don't even think I can handle the injustice of that, should've just done everything possible to keep him for another half season, signed a striker in January and moved on. For some reason Cabaye irks me more than any other thing we've mismanaged under Ashley.

Club kept to their word for once in letting him go. Daft like, but suppose I can see why he wanted to test himself at the top level in the CL.

No idea why he seems to rate Pardew or why he'd wanna go to Palace.