Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest palnese

Pedro has played 321 games for Barcelona.

Average playing time 60,2 mins pr game.

96 of 321 games 90 mins

Barca's Shola tbf

96 of 321 games 90 mins

Barca's Shola tbf

Our most dependable squad player. We'll come to regret this, but he wanted to go so there's little we could've done.

6th man of the year.

96 of 321 games 90 mins

Barca's Shola tbf

Our most dependable squad player. We'll come to regret this, but he wanted to go so there's little we could've done.

In what way? I know you have some love for him, but he's been below average for over 2 seasons now. Don't think you'll regret it at that price. Huge money for a 28 year old that has been in some declined form for almost 2 years.

96 of 321 games 90 mins

Barca's Shola tbf

In what way? I know you have some love for him, but he's been below average for over 2 seasons now. Don't think you'll regret it at that price. Huge money for a 28 year old that has been in some declined form for almost 2 years.

2 seasons? The season before the last was one of his most productive since he's been a senior player. :lol:

And the one thing that made his last season "bad" was not being nearly as good as Neymar-Messi-Suárez, something that happens to 99% of professional footballers. That's why he wanted to leave, he needs playing time to secure a spot at the Euros.

He's roughly 1 in 3 throughout his career, for a winger that's been the fourth man upfront for several seasons of his career, that's a pretty damn great return.

96 of 321 games 90 mins

Barca's Shola tbf

2 seasons? The season before the last was one of his most productive since he's been a senior player. :lol:

And the one thing that made his last season "bad" was not being nearly as good as Neymar-Messi-Suárez, something that happens to 99% of professional footballers. That's why he wanted to leave, he needs playing time to secure a spot at the Euros.

He's roughly 1 in 3 throughout his career, for a winger that's been the fourth man upfront for several seasons of his career, that's a pretty damn great return.

And how well did Barcelona do that season? Let's be honest, it's one thing to score, it's another to contribute to the team winning stuff. For the past two seasons I've thought he's been quite poor in comparison to his teammates. I haven't felt like I've seen Pedro be consistently good as he was under Pep. Like you say that might be because he's been benched, but even during spells where Neymar and Messi were out I never felt he was very good during those periods.

Only my opinion and maybe I'm being harsh since it's basically a comparison to Sanchez, Suarez and Neymar.

Apart from two seasons ago, Pedro has barely scored 15 league goals in 3 other seasons combined since 2011.

He's been average for a long time, way before Barca signed Suarez and Neymar as well. He's been living off his reputation since 2011 for 4 years and hasn't been the same player since Guardiola left.

Apart from two seasons ago, Pedro has barely scored 15 league goals in 3 other seasons combined since 2011.

He's been average for a long time, way before Barca signed Suarez and Neymar as well. He's been living off his reputation since 2011 for 4 years and hasn't been the same player since Guardiola left.

Didn't watch them week in week out before Neymar so no idea. The amount of money spent on him is crazy regardless. Don't see what he'll offer them since Mourinho likes his winger on the right to be defensive.

Didn't watch them week in week out before Neymar so no idea. The amount of money spent on him is crazy regardless. Don't see what he'll offer them since Mourinho likes his winger on the right to be defensive.

Actual intent in the final third. You don't get that from Willian. Mourinho would like a similar ethic to Willian with the instincts in the final third of a Schurrle.

Actual intent in the final third. You don't get that from Willian. Mourinho would like a similar ethic to Willian with the instincts in the final third of a Schurrle.

:lol: But man, Oscar was a direct player who loved to score goals, what happened to him? These guys are the sum of their manager. Where is Cuadrado? Mourinho doesn't want anything else other than have all the players in the world. He can only play one way and one way only. I hope Pedro isn't a massive flop because I like him as a guy on the pitch the way he behaves, but he's going to be a big flop unless Mourinho changes his ways.

What made him so good before was his movement and it all dried up after 2011, his drop off is the reason they bought Neymar and Suarez. As when they got thrashed against Bayern he and the other attacker were no threat at all, so Bayern just kept piling forward in the knowledge they were never going to be threatened.

So they bought players with more individual skill to help Messi, I get that VI loves him and I probably would too if I was him. But he vividly has gotten a lot worse since Pep left and it happened a long time before Neymar and Suarez were even Barca players so that's no excuse.