Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Rumours of Kroos leaving Madrid perhaps in the summer?

Why leave? He should enjoy doing all of the teams midfield donkey work. I love his short range touch, control and passing. At their best he, Modric & James are the best footballing midfield in terms of passing and movement i've seen at Real. The teams (central midfield) evolution over the last 5 years has been slow but significant.

Real and Atletico banned from making new signings for the next two transfer window. Guess Barcelona wins again :lol: No Pogba for Real.

They'll probably appeal and get a dispensation to buy this summer, like us. They will go nuts.

Probably a stupid thought on my behalf but they'll have to delay it a lot longer, reason Barca were able to was because the punishment was handed down in April and the appeal went to court in August. Madrid would have to delay it for 6 months minimum for that to actually happen.

AKA :yao:

Why the ban?

Same reason as us, illegal young player transfers.

When we got handed our ban, the Spanish FA was also fined and asked to change its transfer rules regarding young players. I bet most Spanish clubs will be at fault if they start looking, since the FA was doing it wrong to begin with.

Sam Byram to Everton.

They sign some good young players. Wish we did.

Perez, Mbemba, Mitrovic etc?

Wouldn't classify Mitrovic as a success yet. They've done well by raiding the Championship for players like Jagielka and especially Stones. We never seem to take a punt on players like this probably due to the English premium.

Sam Byram to Everton.

Only £3m too apparently. :anguish: Can't believe we're not going for him at that price.

Turned down Villa and West Ham because of Everton's reputation with young players. Don't think he'd have been that impressed with our record.

Sam Byram to Everton.

Only £3m too apparently. :anguish: Can't believe we're not going for him at that price.

Turned down Villa and West Ham because of Everton's reputation with young players. Don't think he'd have been that impressed with our record.

There is that but you'd imagine he'd have had more chance of getting a game with us.

Guest Roger Kint

Sam Byram to Everton.

Still pissed off that we managed to turn down Coleman for £60k now we sit by doing nowt while they sign his replacement for the bench for next to nowt? No doubt in 12 months it will be Deli Alli all over again. No value in our country my arse.