Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Pato story is a good read. I'm rooting for the guy, seems to have a great head on his shoulders. I think whoever takes a punt on him will be richly rewarded. It won't be us, unfortunately.

Pato story is a good read. I'm rooting for the guy, seems to have a great head on his shoulders. I think whoever takes a punt on him will be richly rewarded. It won't be us, unfortunately.

Completely disagree- think he will flatter to deceive again and just wants a euro pay day

He's s**** now, I wouldn't want him.

You may possibly be right, in fact you probably are but you surely don't watch the Brazilian league?

Well everyone that does says he's s**** and he was s**** last time he played in Europe and every time he's played for the national team he's been s****.

I think it's a pretty safe call tbh. :lol:

Tbf he was very good towards the end of the season and scored plenty of goals from a wide position. Had to change his playing style and it actually suited him. With that said, he's a gamble at £5m, so at £15m they're being crazy.

You may possibly be right, in fact you probably are but you surely don't watch the Brazilian league?

Well everyone that does says he's s**** and he was s**** last time he played in Europe and every time he's played for the national team he's been s****.

Tbf he was very good towards the end of the season and scored plenty of goals from a wide position. Had to change his playing style and it actually suited him. With that said, he's a gamble at £5m, so at £15m they're being crazy.

His record at Milan was pretty decent, 51 goals in 117  appearances. It would have been more without his injuries.Id happily spend 10-15 million on him if he aces a medical. There is no chance we would sign him though anyway.

He'll either be worth 50 Million in a year or 2s time or less than a couple of million.

Bournemouth have £10m bid accepted for Afobe.

Good signing for them.

Team in relegation fight acting quickly to bring in a goalscorer, what are they thinking??

They obviously don't understand the importance of monitoring and waiting.

Bournemouth have £10m bid accepted for Afobe.

Good signing for them.

Team in relegation fight acting quickly to bring in a goalscorer, what are they thinking??

Terms agreed and having a medical. Fair play to Bournemouth for having a go at staying up. I think they will.

Stats shouldn't always be a reason to decide whether to sign a player or not. Sometimes managers see something in a player that they think would complement their style of play or their plan for the future. Sometimes we don't know what it is, but it doesn't mean that it's not there.

Plus, £10m seems to be the going rate for a Championship striker these days. 

Guest Roger Kint

The Star are claiming Xhaka will cost Arsenal £37m :lol: Its only a few weeks since many papers claimed we could be in for him at around £15m, got to love the way they invent pricetags for the big clubs.

His record at Milan was pretty decent, 51 goals in 117  appearances. It would have been more without his injuries.Id happily spend 10-15 million on him if he aces a medical. There is no chance we would sign him though anyway.

He'll either be worth 50 Million in a year or 2s time or less than a couple of million.

Absolutely, but I still don't trust his muscles man. They're going to breka as soon as he steps on the pitch.

Apparently there's a big meeting in New York tomorrow and it looks like Randy Learner is prepared to spend big to save Villa, we might have some competition for similar players