Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Ten. Million. I mean fair play if that's who Howe wants - that's what you gotta pay. But ten million for someone who's played about 5 minutes of football. Has he even ever a scored a PL goal?

Welcome to the 2016 January transfer window. We will not sign anyone as there will be no bargains to be had. Quite the contrary: prices will explode with the new TV deal about to come into effect which is why we blew our load in the summer. The club has spent all it had, it's now up to Ashley to invest and there is no way he will pay what will be the going rate this window.

Ten. Million. I mean fair play if that's who Howe wants - that's what you gotta pay. But ten million for someone who's played about 5 minutes of football. Has he even ever a scored a PL goal?

At least he's scored some goals. Connor Wickham went for £7m-£9m and has barely scored at any level.

to be fair his record at Wolves is pretty good so as signings go it looks safe enough and with the injurys they've had they probably need some backup and he is only 22. Even in a worst case scenario with relegation he'd be good to have in the championship anyway.

Benteke has been so bad. Worth a punt I guess. Don't know what happened with the guy, but he looked so promising in his younger days. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked out brilliantly for Liverpool, would be so typical! Probably end up doing a Bojan for them, but even better.

Meanwhile ... we are bidding for people who do not want to come, at clubs that do not want to sell. Sound.

Benteke has been so bad. Worth a punt I guess. Don't know what happened with the guy, but he looked so promising in his younger days. Wouldn't be surprised if it worked out brilliantly for Liverpool, would be so typical! Probably end up doing a Bojan for them, but even better.

Meanwhile ... we are bidding for people who do not want to come, at clubs that do not want to sell. Sound.

Bit daft to give up on Benteke after only 6 months and £32m spent, it can take players time to settle in and he has shown he can do it in a much worse team than Liverpool (lord knows it seems he was the only thing keeping them up in retrospect). As for Pato, his body seemed to fall apart at Milan though judging by whats on wikipedia seems to have not missed much since going back.

Guest chopey

I think Klopp would get rid of Benteke tomorrow given half a chance , and it looks like Benteke has already given up trying to impress Klopp and just thought "this wild Tasmanian devil football is not for me "

Such a waste of a career so far in regards to Pato. Should have been one of the best.

Then again I should just replace Pato with xxxx Brazilian... At least Neymar looks like he's not going to waste his talent.

He's s**** now, I wouldn't want him.

You may possibly be right, in fact you probably are but you surely don't watch the Brazilian league?

Well everyone that does says he's shite and he was shite last time he played in Europe and every time he's played for the national team he's been shite.

I think it's a pretty safe call tbh. :lol: