Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest palnese

Just seen Villa thinking about loaning Grealish to the championship :lol: what a crazy decision in the position they are in

He done anything of note in the PL?

Probably give him half a season to get used to playing regularly in the Championship before he attempts to spearhead their return to the PL next year

Was thinking that. :lol:

They're doomed, give him half a season to get used to being kicked lumps out of, and he'll be fine and dandy by August.

Talking about the Championship, Derby have spent an absolute fortune and they've got about 30 senior players on their books and bought 2 more this week. Attacking options are Martin, Bent, Blackman, Weimann, Russell, Ince etc. Can see them being buggered if they don't get promotion this year

Talking about the Championship, Derby have spent an absolute fortune and they've got about 30 senior players on their books and bought 2 more this week. Attacking options are Martin, Bent, Blackman, Weimann, Russell, Ince etc. Can see them being buggered if they don't get promotion this year

Bent and Blackman are their politically correct attempts to piss off local UKIP campaigners.

How'd Weimann end up in the Championship? Thought he always looked a good player for Villa.

How many appearances do we think that new Liverpool signing will make then? I'm guessing a few Capital One cup games & Europa League (if they qualify) first half of the season, maybe a few unnamed sub appearances in the league, before returning to the continent on loan and ending up in Russia for £2m.

How many appearances do we think that new Liverpool signing will make then? I'm guessing a few Capital One cup games & Europa League (if they qualify) first half of the season, maybe a few unnamed sub appearances in the league, before returning to the continent on loan and ending up in Russia for £2m.

This for next season?  He's been loaned back, hasn't he?

This for next season?  He's been loaned back, hasn't he?

Yes.

Fair play they probably see him more than me, but the Villa mates I've got all rate him. Just seems a mad decision the shit they are in

He is very talented, but to be honest, in the position we are in at the moment, we either play Gil or Grealish, we can't afford to play both of them.

Grealish has been really piss poor this season. I know they all have, but people forget he's still an unproven kid.

That "OMG! WILL HE PLAY FOR US OR IRELAND!11!!!" thing kind of obscured the fact that he's a kid with a handful of top flight starts under his belt.

Even so, don't think I'd loan him out. Just saying, though, he's far from our best player.