Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Mackems ready to up their bid to 13m for Ayew apparently according to tomorrows papers

Its one of the weirdest transfer 'sagas' for a while. Surely they're massively barking up the wrong tree :lol:

How come? Talented wantaway striker?

There's no guaranteed goalscorers available for a bargain (apart from Austin, apparently (and maybe Remy?)) so us and the Mackems have just got to throw a dart or two if we're bolstering the striker department. Since we both fucked it up in the summer in Mitrovic and Borini respectively.

Why would Ayew leave Swansea to go to Sunderland though? Why would Swansea sell him to Sunderland, especially after giving us Shelvey?

I'd be shocked if that happened.

Shelvey I could understand, although the timing and to a relegation rival I don't understand.

Ayew, no way, think its Allardyce's mind games.

Mackems ready to up their bid to 13m for Ayew apparently according to tomorrows papers

Its one of the weirdest transfer 'sagas' for a while. Surely they're massively barking up the wrong tree :lol:

There's no guaranteed goalscorers available for a bargain (apart from Austin, apparently (and maybe Remy?)) so us and the Mackems have just got to throw a dart or two if we're bolstering the striker department. Since we both f***ed it up in the summer in Mitrovic and Borini respectively.

Come on man you'r better than comparing these two!

Guest antz1uk

It's so random, there must be something in it. They must have had encouragement.

It's be a magnificent signing for them if they had any other manager than Allardyce, so hopefully another club steps in.

FYP

There's no guaranteed goalscorers available for a bargain (apart from Austin, apparently (and maybe Remy?)) so us and the Mackems have just got to throw a dart or two if we're bolstering the striker department. Since we both f***ed it up in the summer in Mitrovic and Borini respectively.

Come on man you'r better than comparing these two!

The fact is in the summer we each needed a goalscorer right away. Both clubs spent in order to achieve that and ultimately missed the mark.

From David Sullivan

"We are looking, long-term, for a 20-goal-a-season striker," he said.

"There's a possibility that a striker will come in on loan, with the option to buy, within the next seven days. He's an overseas striker.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe it. I can't tell you which league because then you'll know exactly who it is.

"We are signing from a very strange league. But he has played in higher leagues."