Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Sure Kaboul said that he wouldn't join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake when he was at Spurs

Probably been gasping for a move down south since joining

According to a mate, his missus really hates it up here and never leaves the house.

Still have four centre halves and I don't begrudge him the move. Hope we put the money back in. First season in 5 where I'm still not worried about us being relegated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure Kaboul said that he wouldn't join Sunderland even if there was an earthquake when he was at Spurs

According to a mate, his missus really hates it up here and never leaves the house.

Still have four centre halves and I don't begrudge him the move. Hope we put the money back in. First season in 5 where I'm still not worried about us being relegated

What makes you so confident? Genuinely curious because to me you're a Defoe injury from being in serious trouble. And I rate Moyes.

What makes you so confident? Genuinely curious because to me you're a Defoe injury from being in serious trouble. And I rate Moyes.

To be fair to hithere, I don't see them going down either. The lower half of PL is full of absolute shit and we know Sunderland just won't flush, don't see that changing now.

Mainly I think there are 3 worse teams. Burnley, Hull, Palace, Bournemouth and Watford I think have worse squads and we have a solid manager and a goalscorer

Mainly I think there are 3 worse teams. Burnley, Hull, Palace, Bournemouth and Watford I think have worse squads and we have a solid manager and a goalscorer

Palace, Bournemouth and Watford have better squads. You will probably stay up still though.

Burnley and Hull have the two bottoms places sorted. WBA, Palace, I think Swansea will all give it a go to go down. Watford and Bournemouth have to be careful not to suffer 2nd season syndrome, I think Watford are at more risk of this than Bournemouth though. I think Sunderland will be safe, they will do their usual of playing dead until the last minute.

Burnley and Hull have the two bottoms places sorted. WBA, Palace, I think Swansea will all give it a go to go down. Watford and Bournemouth have to be careful not to suffer 2nd season syndrome, I think Watford are at more risk of this than Bournemouth though. I think Sunderland will be safe, they will do their usual of playing dead until the last minute.

No chance Swansea going down mate, those who know nothing about our team make too much about Ayew and Williams leaving.

No chance Swansea going down mate, those who know nothing about our team make too much about Ayew and Williams leaving.

I agree with this

Sigurdsson, Fer, Llorente

I genuinely think Amat is better than Williams

Cohesive playing style, decent bloke who understands that. Takes a run like last year for Swansea to be pulled in

Swansea should be alright, West Brom are West Brom and at least Watford have 2 decent strikers. Palace have decent enough players to counter Pardew...... so that leaves Hull, Burnley, Sunderland, Boro and Bournemouth.

Not sure Burnley are nailed on to go down, think they will be around the bottom but Gray can get them goals.  Can see Boro having a Bournemouth type season, Watford are making some canny additions to their squad and have strikers.  With the Mackems it entirely depends on Defoe if they don't get another striker.

‏@mattspiro  3m3 minutes ago Paris, France

Everton now confident of completing deal for Lyon midfielder Rachid Ghezzal. Le Progres say €11m fee has been agreed. Exciting player #EFC