Other clubs' transfers

TBG

What's the fee? Valencia had such a good crop of promising talent.

Despite losing some big players Barca have had a fantastic window.

Other than Alves who have they lost?  Genuine question, I haven't been keeping up at all.

Andre Gomes and possibly Alcacer no?

What's the fee? Valencia had such a good crop of promising talent.

Despite losing some big players Barca have had a fantastic window.

Other than Alves who have they lost?  Genuine question, I haven't been keeping up at all.

Andre Gomes and possibly Alcacer no?

Aye, those two. Feghouli too. Even though he sucked last season Negredo as well.

I don't know who they have signed. But I remember last year looking at that squad, decent mix of experience and youth and thought a good manager would have these battling for CL.

Haven't seen him play yet but what do people think about Ibrahimovic so far for ManU? I'm still surprised there's so many that think he will flop and have a season to forget.

Not many games played yet so maybe it's difficult to say either way. He's just too fucking good to flop imo, just can't see it. Such a pro as well who takes everything regarding

his football very seriously.

Guest chopey

Haven't seen him play yet but what do people think about Ibrahimovic so far for ManU? I'm still surprised there's so many that think he will flop and have a season to forget.

Not many games played yet so maybe it's difficult to say either way. He's just too f***ing good to flop imo, just can't see it. Such a pro as well who takes everything regarding

I thought he looked very good on Sunday, the ball sticks to him and he's very good at bringing others into play as well as scoring himself of course. On the downside I've just put him in my dream team so his head will probably fall off on Friday night.

Not many games played yet so maybe it's difficult to say either way. He's just too f***ing good to flop imo, just can't see it. Such a pro as well who takes everything regarding

Most of the people that say that are the same people who called him overrated for years. Best to ignore them tbh. :lol:

Question is do him and Rooney fit into the same attack, they're quite pedestrian. Zlatan himself looks as expected, good.

Aye that is a question, if Mourinho has any sense he'll put pace around them. Mata is a lovely footballer but him, Zlatan and Rooney together is a problem imo.