Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Sane and Sterling look like they both have another gear in them both in the final third. More decisive consistently in the final third and with their finishing. Could have great seasons next term.

Sane looks to have Bale potential.

Bernado a top signing.

Sane won't be near bale like. Bale was knocking goals in from 25 yards

Aye tbf he doesn't seem to have that in his locker. It's that running power he has that is similar. Bale has that thing where he is bigger, faster and stronger than nearly every fullback in the division and they can't cope with him. Sane is similar in that. Think Sane could go on to be an aerial threat too.

Aye tbf he doesn't seem to have that in his locker. It's that running power he has that is similar. Bale has that thing where he is bigger, faster and stronger than nearly every fullback in the division and they can't cope with him. Sane is similar in that. Think Sane could go on to be an aerial threat too.

He's a totally different player IMO, his movement off the ball is Cristiano like but he doesn't have the ability from range like Bale as mentioned.

Way too early with these Ronaldo and Bale comparisons for Sane, he has looked very good but so did Walcott once upon a day

That would be true if i compared their quality, i didn't though i compared him having similar style of play in certain aspects of their skillset.

The way he moves off the ball is very Cristiano like, it's honestly the reason he cost so much money. Finding players who are intelligent off the ball are hard to find.

We'll have to see if the rest of his game comes along mind.

Way too early with these Ronaldo and Bale comparisons for Sane, he has looked very good but so did Walcott once upon a day

I don't think Walcott ever looked as good as Sane did in his first real season for Schalke. He's also got better technique than Walcott, so doesn't just rely solely on his pace. Now that he's settled I think he'll be devastatingly good next season.

I don't think Walcott ever looked as good as Sane did in his first real season for Schalke. He's also got better technique than Walcott, so doesn't just rely solely on his pace. Now that he's settled I think he'll be devastatingly good next season.

While he's fast it's his all-round physicality that's so impressive. Which makes him an entirely different beast to someone like Walcott ever was.