Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Really mental crazy transfer window this. It seems like it has become a standard fee 50-60m£ for players that really havent shown anything special.

Wonder how much Ronaldos transfer to Real would generate in todays market.

Balotelli to Dortmund.

Reckon that's Raiola trying to get a bit of interest in him.

Doesn't really appear a Dortmund signing plus they only hired their new manager this afternoon.

Liverpool apparently signing Van Dijk for £60million

crazy, crazy money.

Most expensive defender ever, if this comes off :lol:

Absolutely mental that. Good player but £60m?

Holy fuck that can't be right surely

Wonder how much Spurs will get for Walker. Shouldn't be too hard to replace either.

Yeah, was just thinking it's great for them. They should get a pile of money, and for someone that isn't really that vital to them. Trippier did great stepping in for him. Walker can be quite error prone defensively too.

Wonder how much Spurs will get for Walker. Shouldn't be too hard to replace either.

Yeah, was just thinking it's great for them. They should get a pile of money, and for someone that isn't really that vital to them. Trippier did great stepping in for him. Walker can be quite error prone defensively too.

Yeah, those who follow Spurs seem quite comfortable with Trippier taking his position. They can now allocate those funds towards making improvements in other areas.

Neither Bertrand nor Walker are great players imo (or worth the high prices they will inevitably demand), but this is still great business for City. Their fullbacks were entirely rubbish last season, especially given how Pep prefers his teams to play. They have quickly and definitely improved the weakest part of the side very early in the window. I know they have been heavily linked to Benjamin Mendy as well, I wonder if that is still likely to happen.

One report I saw said £40m [emoji38]

I mean, fuck me.

I did laugh but then I remembered Moussa. They'll have to sell him for at least £50m if we're to forget about that.

Liverpool have released a statement on the Van Dijk stuff.

"We respect Southampton's position and can confirm we have ended any interest in the player."

That's well different.

Maybe they were put off by the rumoured £60m fee.

Liverpool have released a statement on the Van Dijk stuff.

"We respect Southampton's position and can confirm we have ended any interest in the player."

That's well different.

Maybe they were put off by the rumoured £60m fee.

Or maybe they shat their pants.