Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest firetotheworks

I've come to the conclusion that Alves is the best Right back I've ever seen like. Better than Cafu even.

Guest neesy111

Short term you go for Danny Alves, long term you go for Walker.  City are trying to get their squad age down as Guardiola was left with an ageing squad last season.

Short term you go for Danny Alves, long term you go for Walker.  City are trying to get their squad age down as Guardiola was left with an ageing squad last season.

In general yes they are, but it can't hurt to add some experience of actually winning things who still performs to your team.

One thing about City's team last season which hardly anyone mentioned is the severe lack of title winning experience outside of Toure, Aguero and Kompany and the latter was hardly there.

Alves will help with that.

Would rather sign Trippier than Walker. Walker isn't good enough and never will be.

A fair few Spurs fans I know would completely disagree with that like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Would rather sign Trippier than Walker. Walker isn't good enough and never will be.

Walker is a very good full-back, easily one of the best in the PL.

I've come to the conclusion that Alves is the best Right back I've ever seen like. Better than Cafu even.

Amazing player and absolutely top quality on the ball, no doubt. But also one of the most tedious attitudes on a pitch.

Which is why I'm not looking forward to seeing him play more often.

http://topnews.in/sports/files/Javier-Zanetti-31.JPG

http://topnews.in/sports/files/Javier-Zanetti-31.JPG

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40198000/jpg/_40198563_andy_griffin203x152.jpg

Not sure i can see Mourinho working with Ronaldo again.  I remember him hinting on more than one occasion that he was irritated about having to plan his tactics around getting the best out of Ronaldo.

Donnarumma is set to leave his boyhood club this summer and was showered with fake dollars while playing for Italy Under-21s on Sunday.

The 18-year-old's future is up in the air with some of Europe's biggest clubs circling, and Raiola claims his client was subjected to bullying which put him off signing fresh terms.

He told Sky Sports Italia: "He was ready to sign a new contract, there were no doubts in his mind. They forced us to abandon the negotiations because of the environment created around him.

"I take the responsibility. They forced us. It was Milan that lost Donnarumma. He said to me, 'honestly Mino, I don't feel it is right to carry on negotiations when these people are insulting and threatening me and my family'.

"The situation had become too violent and hostile, so there was no way out. We were threatened. Donnarumma's family was threatened, both with not playing anymore and threatened with death. You can't keep a player by threatening him.

"Now there is a genuine risk he could miss a year. His quality makes that improbable, but this is already on the verge of bullying."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mino-raiola-says-hostile-violent-10646747

Guest chopey

Donnarumma is set to leave his boyhood club this summer and was showered with fake dollars while playing for Italy Under-21s on Sunday.

The 18-year-old's future is up in the air with some of Europe's biggest clubs circling, and Raiola claims his client was subjected to bullying which put him off signing fresh terms.

He told Sky Sports Italia: "He was ready to sign a new contract, there were no doubts in his mind. They forced us to abandon the negotiations because of the environment created around him.

"I take the responsibility. They forced us. It was Milan that lost Donnarumma. He said to me, 'honestly Mino, I don't feel it is right to carry on negotiations when these people are insulting and threatening me and my family'.

"The situation had become too violent and hostile, so there was no way out. We were threatened. Donnarumma's family was threatened, both with not playing anymore and threatened with death. You can't keep a player by threatening him.

"Now there is a genuine risk he could miss a year. His quality makes that improbable, but this is already on the verge of bullying."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/mino-raiola-says-hostile-violent-10646747

I what universe is getting threatened with dealth on the Verge of being bullied.

What a load of shite man, if he wanted to sign he would've done. He's getting stick now and rightly so (obviously not threats of violence etc.), but that wasn't the case beforehand.