Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Guest neesy111

Chalobah to Watford - £5m

Absolute bargain that looks!

£5m is nothing nowadays, so worth the gamble.

Watford signing young English players is certainly a change from the norm. Disappointing if they're going to stop the carousel of randoms they have on the go with new players appearing from nowhere each and every week never to be seen again.

Surprised at Juve, surprised at Bonucci. Football in 2017, man :( :(

Why the heck are people getting their knickers in a twist over transfers so readily these days, ffs?

He fell out with the manager and is now joining a similar big club with resources and ambition.

The shock of that!

Surprised at Juve, surprised at Bonucci. Football in 2017, man :( :(

Why the heck are people getting their knickers in a twist over transfers so readily these days, ffs?

He fell out with the manager and is now joining a similar big club with resources and ambition.

The shock of that!

Aye I know, genuinely don't see why it's something to get upset over. Makes the league more competitive as well.

Lazio agreed a fee of £5m for Lucas Leiva. I'd have a dabble at that price, he was excellent at times last year (albeit in a pretty good team with lots of legs around him).

Guest firetotheworks

DEs-TaqWsAEl8LA.jpg

Most expensive defender in history

Eh...

David Luiz was already £50m before the insane price hike.

Guest firetotheworks

Eh...

Walker has gone for £53/54m

Hmm, £50m with add ons, so aye.

Fucking nuts like, I'm up to speed with the price of players at the moment, but even by that measure £50m for Kyle fucking Walker is nothing short of ridiculous like. :lol:

Eh...

Walker has gone for £53/54m

Hmm, £50m with add ons, so aye.

Fucking nuts like, I'm up to speed with the price of players at the moment, but even by that measure £50m for Kyle fucking Walker is nothing short of ridiculous like. :lol:

tbh for a full england international, transfer between two prem clubs in theory supposed to be competing with each other and the general insanity of this window it almost seems reasonable. Also the cost literally doesn't matter to City

Walker is ridiculously underrated on this forum like. Would say that's about right for him in todays climate.

The reaction on here is similar to most places i have seen tbh, with that said he was so overrated before that i think he's beginning to become underrated.

He's a classic case of people putting down an athlete because they are not the most refined technically, while that is true that doesn't mean you are not effective footballer none the less.

The whole Trippier being better stuff is where i draw the line, that's beyond ridiculous.

Was he overrated before? I feel like he's been held in the same regard throughout his entire career. On this forum anyway.

I feel like foreign players are preferred to British players on this forum. I can see why, though. They're probably lauded by the English media. They also don't perform well in the international tournaments.

we're seriously never competing on the top end of the table until we're sold to an owner who is going to spunk some fucking cash. lord, 50m for a fullback. football is wild :lol:

we're seriously never competing on the top end of the table until we're sold to an owner who is going to spunk some fucking cash. lord, 50m for a fullback. football is wild :lol:

Which is exactly why football is now utterly vile. Need to be taken over by foreign investors, utterly disinterested in the sport, to even consider competing at the top.

For real. After everything that's happened, and all the lies we've been told, I've given up on us winning a trophy. I'm just going to watch the games and try to enjoy it for what it is.

As for a team that I want to win in this disgusting football world, I'm rooting for Spurs. They're kinda like the "good guys". They have an English spine and the progression they've made in the last ten years has been admirable. Weird feelings.  :undecided: