Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Craig Gardner undergoing medical at WBA.

Why the f*** do premier league clubs keep buying him? He is honestly in the top 5 worst professional footballers I've seen

He's so bad  :lol:

He's the annoying kid you played with when you were younger that just wanted to shoot from distance all the time. Obsessed with scoring screamers, but hardly ever does.

Barcelona:

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague  10m

List of players that the club will listen for offers (doesn't mean they are going for sure): Cesc, Alves, Adriano, Alexis, Mascherano, Pedro

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague  11m

The list of players not wanted or going: Valdés, Pinto, Puyol, Song, J. Dos Santos, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, S. Roberto, Oier.

Gonna be a massive turnover of players it seems. They've managed the last few windows really poorly, should have been a smoother transition than its now gonna be. This is basically them in summer of 2008 all over again.

Guest neesy111

Thats a very big risk for Barca, who's transfer record has been pretty meh the last 6-7 years bar a few excellent signings.

Guest bimpy474

Soooo...I realize you guys don't give a f***, but one or two of you might want to give an opinion. Who do you think would be the better to hire out of Pochettino and De Boer?

Fuck off.

:lol:

Why do they want to get rid of Dani Alves?

Past it.

But yeah, our board has been awful in managing the transition. Looks like we'll calling back Deulofeu and Rafinha, though, so that's some fresh blood.

Madness to sell Alexis after his best season at the club, though. Pedro too, actually I think our wings are fine. Adriano is a very useful utility player to cover both fullbacks.

They need to buy a centre back or two desperately.

Aye, mind they've needed defensive cover for a while now. Perhaps Puyol officially going will push them into buying actual centre backs for once.

Guest neesy111

Past it.

But yeah, our board has been awful in managing the transition. Looks like we'll calling back Deulofeu and Rafinha, though, so that's some fresh blood.

Madness to sell Alexis after his best season at the club, though. Pedro too, actually I think our wings are fine. Adriano is a very useful utility player to cover both fullbacks.

Only reason I can see to sell Alexis or Pedro is to shoe-horn Neymar into the team, as he didn't deserve to be in your starting 11.

Guest neesy111

They need to buy a centre back or two desperately.

They've needed 1 for 2 seasons now.

Oh, and we've confirmed Luís Enrique as our new manager. We'll see. He's blown hot and cold, but I have great memories from his times at Barça B.

What's he been like at Celta? IIRC they finished the season really well, and would I be right in thinking getting Celta to 9th is a pretty good effort?

Will you give him some time if things don't work out straight away? Sounds like there could be a lot of change this summer. Perhaps some of it unnecessary.

Guest neesy111

Can see why they are trying to sell Cesc as I really don't think he's fitted in at all but with Xavi getting on and losing Thiago they will need him there.

Barca need to find him a position and stick to it, as he always seems to play a different position whenever I see him playing.

Past it.

Only reason I can see to sell Alexis or Pedro is to shoe-horn Neymar into the team, as he didn't deserve to be in your starting 11.

Sadly this could be the reason. If Deulofeu comes back that's another contender for the wings - but Pedro and Alexis bring a lot to the team.

Think Alves has been on the decline for a good while. Too unbalanced with him on one side and Alba on the other, would be better off with a Zabaleta type if keeping Alba surely. Seems mental getting rid of Alexis Sanchez now.

What keepers having Barca been in for VI?

Guest neesy111

Past it.

Sadly this could be the reason. If Deulofeu comes back that's another contender for the wings - but Pedro and Alexis bring a lot to the team.

I thought Alexis was your most improved this season.  Brilliant finish the other night.