Other clubs' transfers

TBG

Leverkusen have some cracking players coming through like, can see them like a few Joiman clubs (Schalke, Gladbach, Wolfsburg and Freiburg) being picked off during the summer months.

I know they bought him but Brandt looks fantastic.

Max Meyer is going to be some player too, hope he stays put for the time being.

Werner too. :thup:

Really like the look of Durm at Dortmund too and think he'll have displaced Schmelzer by the end of the season at full-back.

Really like the look of Durm at Dortmund too and think he'll have displaced Schmelzer by the end of the season at full-back.

Hoffman is another one at Dortmund that I've been impressed with the few times I've seen him.

Was just about to mention Werner, can't see him staying at Stuttgart very long though.

Did I read right Dortmund had signed Ginter too? It's odd, despite the talent they possess they rarely seem to bring through players themselves.

Was just about to mention Werner, can't see him staying at Stuttgart very long though.

Did I read right Dortmund had signed Ginter too? It's odd, despite the talent they possess they rarely seem to bring through players themselves.

99% they have.

Turning into BVBayern.

Soooo...I realize you guys don't give a f***, but one or two of you might want to give an opinion. Who do you think would be the better to hire out of Pochettino and De Boer?

Fuck off.

Soooo...I realize you guys don't give a f***, but one or two of you might want to give an opinion. Who do you think would be the better to hire out of Pochettino and De Boer?

Pochettino. He's proven in this league and with better players he should do a better job.

From what I've seen Pocchetino plays a better game but de Boer will attract better players.

Not sure why de Boer would attract better players though.

Pochettino. He's proven in this league and with better players he should do a better job.

From what I've seen Pocchetino plays a better game but de Boer will attract better players.

Not sure why de Boer would attract better players though.

More people will have heard of him and I'd reckon he has better links in the game. Just a hunch like.

De Boer in theory could attract a better standard because he was a top class player and and players will respect him immediately. That's just a theory based on the ol' great player should attract players as a manager bit though.

Soooo...I realize you guys don't give a fuck, but one or two of you might want to give an opinion. Who do you think would be the better to hire out of Pochettino and De Boer?

http://i.imgur.com/7xcour4.png

http://i.imgur.com/7xcour4.png

So De Boer then?

Soooo...I realize you guys don't give a fuck, but one or two of you might want to give an opinion. Who do you think would be the better to hire out of Pochettino and De Boer?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wds.gif

You not want Pardew, like?