Clément Grenier

LRD

Guest VanBarduck

In my opinion he's worth £15m we definitely should raise up whatever our bids was. He's the type of player that'll make his teammates shine or at least better. Always moving , trying to find a good position (Ben Arfa won't be isolated anymore) can't change the direction of the play in one pass when we need two or three from Tioté and Anita and dare I say it, his final balls are better than Cabaye's one. No mention of the set pieces, where he excel.

Guest bimpy474

In my opinion he's worth £15m we definitely should raise up whatever our bids was. He's the type of player that'll make his teammates shine or at least better. Always moving , trying to find a good position (Ben Arfa won't be isolated anymore) can't change the direction of the play in one pass when we need two or three from Tioté and Anita and dare I say it, his final balls are better than Cabaye's one. No mention of the set pieces, where he excel.

Aye but there's a flaw in all this. He's a good player therefore we need to pay more, that means less profit if we sell him on.

Unfortunately this all about what we make when we sell. It would be nice if they thought about what the team needs rather than that but that's our club under Ashley

The maximum we will offer will probably be 10 million pounds, that figure seems to be the limit in which we offer for players, any higher and we will go into our overdraft cur leeds/portsmouth etc, its depressing.

Offer more money you greedy fat b******.

You could tell my Pardew's press conference he already knew and just wait until Saturday when he comes out with his usual bile - the three cockney cunts are really just taking this piss out of all of us and yet some still support them - dumbfounds me why it really does

Offer more money you greedy fat b******.

You could tell my Pardew's press conference he already knew and just wait until Saturday when he comes out with his usual bile - the three cockney c***s are really just taking this p*ss out of all of us and yet some still support them - dumbfounds me why it really does

If we were really that serious about replacing Cabaye the business would have been done before we let Cabaye go.