Clément Grenier

LRD

This will happen.

It will if we are serious about it. Selling Cabaye means that Ashley won't have to fret about the bank balance, and Lyon are strapped for cash so you would assume they will be up for it as well.

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/transferts/ol-aulas-confirme-des-offres-pour-grenier-lacazette-et-gourcuff_123277

While rumors are becoming more pressing around several executives OL, Jean-Michel Aulas lot of silence and confirms approaches to Lacazette, Gonalons, Gourcuff and attic. Without saying really ... more

Two days before the end of the winter transfer window , Olympique Lyonnais on course and hopes to retain all of its forces . After holding good for Maxime Gonalons due to hard pressing of Naples , Jean- Michel Aulas must now face the offensive Newcastle Clément Grenier. Asked by the website Living Magazine, Lyon president made ​​the point and confirmed that clubs came to the news for several of his players framework .

"We have players who have been asked to go: there have been proposals for Max Gonalons , Clement Grenier following the departure of ... a number of Newcastle players (laughs). There were also efforts at our attackers , especially a young person who has been very successful for Yoann Gourcuff too. " Regarding the attacker, it is no surprise Alexandre Lacazette . It must be said that international tricolor (2 selections) walking on water for a few weeks .

With five goals in January, # 10 OL has played a leading role in the successful series of the Rhone club. Do not bother to let slip explains JMA . "We decided to take the sports betting to keep and maintain the team that runs well , because there is a coherent group and since the beginning of the year it is thanks to the detriment of financial opportunities , which still poses a number of problems . I think Alexander will continue his career at Lyon , where he is doing well . This is a boy who has a very good state of mind and it has a significant opportunity to go to Brazil today and when you can , with his first club , join the team of France to play a Cup the world, I think we should not think of leaving, but to succeed. "

If Alexandre Lacazette and Maxime Gonalons are assured of finishing the season with seven times champion of France , nothing indicates that OL does not ultimately yield a nice check for Yoann Gourcuff and Clement Grenier. Moreover , Newcastle , with its € 25 million recovered for Yohan Cabaye looks set to all the madness to offer Grenier. The OL will he resist? Supporters of the OL and Rémi Garde 's hope with all my heart .

Guest reefatoon

Joe's in a rush to get this one over the line.

http://www.gifsu.com/gifs/2MPMXwvAt54-drunk-man-falls-down-gifsu.com.gif

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue1/transferts/ol-aulas-confirme-des-offres-pour-grenier-lacazette-et-gourcuff_123277

If Alexandre Lacazette and Maxime Gonalons are assured of finishing the season with seven times champion of France , nothing indicates that OL does not ultimately yield a nice check for Yoann Gourcuff and Clement Grenier. Moreover , Newcastle , with its € 25 million recovered for Yohan Cabaye looks set to all the madness to offer Grenier. The OL will he resist? Supporters of the OL and Rémi Garde 's hope with all my heart .

Offer all the madness, goddammit. All the madness. Now!

While rumors are becoming more pressing around several executives OL, Jean-Michel Aulas lot of silence and confirms approaches to Lacazette, Gonalons, Gourcuff and attic. Without saying really ... more

Two days before the end of the winter transfer window , Olympique Lyonnais on course and hopes to retain all of its forces . After holding good for Maxime Gonalons due to hard pressing of Naples , Jean- Michel Aulas must now face the offensive Newcastle Clément Grenier. Asked by the website Living Magazine, Lyon president made ​​the point and confirmed that clubs came to the news for several of his players framework .

"We have players who have been asked to go: there have been proposals for Max Gonalons , Clement Grenier following the departure of ... a number of Newcastle players (laughs). There were also efforts at our attackers , especially a young person who has been very successful for Yoann Gourcuff too. " Regarding the attacker, it is no surprise Alexandre Lacazette . It must be said that international tricolor (2 selections) walking on water for a few weeks .

With five goals in January, # 10 OL has played a leading role in the successful series of the Rhone club. Do not bother to let slip explains JMA . "We decided to take the sports betting to keep and maintain the team that runs well , because there is a coherent group and since the beginning of the year it is thanks to the detriment of financial opportunities , which still poses a number of problems . I think Alexander will continue his career at Lyon , where he is doing well . This is a boy who has a very good state of mind and it has a significant opportunity to go to Brazil today and when you can , with his first club , join the team of France to play a Cup the world, I think we should not think of leaving, but to succeed. "

So nothing new being reported over the pond then.

That doesn't sound likely. Ah well, maybe we'll go after Mavis Shitby or end up with fuck all after all.

following the departure of ... a number of Newcastle players (laughs).

Oh dear :lol: Another french chairman mocking us :(

Let em laugh. Ligue 1 will soon be on its arse when players start getting pissed of with the French government taking 75% of their wages. Aulas has consistently been a tool to deal with as well.

He's s***. Can't even score a one-on-one.

They showed him miss that then showed him getting subbed  :lol:

That'll be the clip we gave Sky so that when we don't sign him, people will think, "well he looked s*** anyway".

Haha i love how paranoid we have become.

Guest VanBarduck

We won't sign him.

s***!

I mean he's the real deal, classic, elegant number 10, I always thought he was made for Serie A.

I'm susprised we even made a bid, but who knows, Aulas wil consider every offer nowadays, he is so desperate to build his stadium.