Newcastle United 0 - 3 Sunderland - 01/02/14- Post-bumming reaction from page 43

LRD

Slagging fellow fans at SJP is embarrassing like. They're there because they want to see Newcastle United play, and hopefully win. Just because the biggest attention-seeker on the forum keeps saying something doesn't make it right.

Spot on. So fucking embarrassing to have a go at the fans.

Guest frazernufc

Awful. Ameobi up front on his own is ludicrous, Santon is shit ruining attacks with his constant urge to shoot. Tiote and Anita winning nothing and clearly missing a CM in front of them. Absolutely terrible set up from Pardew his match plan was clearly hoof it to Ameobi. The only positive is Sammy making a few good runs, nothing else.

Pardew the fucking Ultra cunt will keep Shola on and put LDJ on and go with two strikers as he thinks that is the fucking solution to go on the offense! It's FUCKING wrong! It will solve SHIT!!

Slagging fellow fans at SJP is embarrassing like. They're there because they want to see Newcastle United play, and hopefully win. Just because the biggest attention-seeker on the forum keeps saying something doesn't make it right.

What did I miss?

:thup:

It's not their fault the owner is a cunt. If the fans don't turn up we wouldn't have a club for long.

Awful. Ameobi up front on his own is ludicrous, Santon is shit ruining attacks with his constant urge to shoot. Tiote and Anita winning nothing and clearly missing a CM in front of them. Absolutely terrible set up from Pardew his match plan was clearly hoof it to Ameobi. The only positive is Sammy making a few good runs, nothing else.

Wouldn't mind if Sammy got to see more of the ball. Maybe keep it on the ground for a few seconds.

I'm the biggest attention seeker here? Please. :lol:

Maybe it was a bit harsh, but the average fan accepts the status quo and then has the audacity to complain? Nah.

Debuchy or Sissoko for a red is my guess.

Dowd has been throwing yellows around quite easily, so fully expect a red at some point in this game for someone. Probably we will get it as frustration boils over.

Good shouts, Taylor hand ball is another option.

Debuchy or Sissoko for a red is my guess.

Dowd has been throwing yellows around quite easily, so fully expect a red at some point in this game for someone. Probably we will get it as frustration boils over.

Good shouts, Taylor hand ball is another option.

A Taylor red card would make this the dream victory for that lot.

I'm the biggest attention seeker here? Please. :lol:

Maybe it was a bit harsh, but the average fan accepts the status quo and then has the audacity to complain? Nah.

Agree with Deuce here to a certain extent.

It's the same people who were singing Pardew give us a wave and telling Tiote to shoot.

I'm fed up with being served up this s*** like but what do I do, it's not like I can support another team.

Guess it's time to consider dropping Football altogether until the rot has gone from the club.

My thoughts exactly. What a sorry state of affairs.

Been a supporter for 32 years and can't stop now. So fucking frustrating supporting NUFC at the moment when we are continually taken the piss out of and lie over in derbies.